Wait a new friend? And that can move?!

As (y/n) woke up she stretched out on her bed and gazed around the room, BonBon was still sat beside her lap. She looked to her book shelf and saw that the little black mouse she didn't know what to name had moved and was now on the floor seemingly keeping an eye on her. (Y/n) frowned slightly at the little mouse and put it back up on the shelf and sat BonBon on the pillow before she turned to leave and go to the kitchen for breakfast.

On the way to the kitchen (y/n) passed by her siblings room which for some reason the door was open, she peered in and looked around a little only to find the shelf and set of draws she'd put in front of the draws were back to their original places and the small blue door was left slightly open. The nineteen year old took careful steps toward the door until it was within arms length. (Y/n) reached out and gently opened it wider so she could look in but instead what she found was a rather large box with another note on it, as (y/n) leaned in closer to see what the note is she could tell it was folded over with her name on the outside. So carefully leaning through the small door frame (y/n) placed her hands on either side of the large box and brought it into her siblings room...it only just fit through the door, what was in this thing? (Y/n) took the note off and unfolded it and began to read.

Dear (y/n),
I see you're confused by all these gifts? Do not question it, for this shall be the last friend of mine you must meet before we come in contact.

P.S. Once you've opened the gift, turn around.

From, your best friend, Jason.

(Y/n) wasn't sure if she wanted to turn around but no matter what she had to if she wanted to leave the room. So instead she averted her attention to the large box and carefully took off the lid, inside the box was a rather long purple snake with pale coloured polka-dots, rainbow eyes and a large open mouth with...other toys stuffed inside of it? Gently placing her hands on either side of the snakes head (y/n) slowly began pulling the snake out of the box smiling at the soft material it was made of and the workmanship that must have gone into making it.

Then remembering what the note had said (y/n) slowly turned toward the door way only to see BonBon and the little black mouse sat in the doorway, the colour began draining from her face as BonBon slowly raised his arm. Fear began to run through her veins as it seemed BonBon was...pointing? At something behind her. Shaking slightly (y/n) turned only to some face to, well chest with a man, taking a quick step back in shock she quickly noticed this was the man she had seen through the door. He had long crimson red hair that seemed to go half way down his torso, a strange three pointed pattern under his left eye, his eyes were a honey/caramel colour with slightly black lips. He wore black boots with red soles and a yellow stripe down the outer side, dark grey/black skinny jeans, red waist coat with black buttons, a black coat with the sleeves rolled up just above the elbow and feathery/fluffy white shoulder pads and a grey and black top hat with a white ribbon around it.

The man gave you a kind and welcoming smile and held out his hand nicely for you to shake.

"Good morning love, I am Jason, Jason the toy maker." He said rather politely, his accent seemed to be British. (Y/n) seemed uncertain but slowly reached out to shake his hand. As her hand met his he took it gently and kneeled down placing a small kiss on the knuckle before glancing back up at her. "And you are?" He inquired.

Blushing a light pink (y/n) finally found her words. "I-I'm (y/n) (l/n)" she stated back just as politely.

Grinning Jason stood up letting go of her hand as he did so, tipping his hat slightly. "Well it is lovely to meet you (y/n)" he smiled and flashed her a wink before turning to the toys. "BonBon, stay here and look after miss (y/n) for me please." BonBon seemed to salute after he said that which left (y/n) gawking at the toys. "Liquorice, Mr. glutton" the mouse and snake turned to Jason. "You two have done enough, let's return to the factory." He said kindly holding the door open for the toys. They of course did as they were told and made their way through the door but before Jason could follow (y/n) grabbed his exposed forearm.

"Wait, are you the one that gave me the toys and said he was my best friend?" She inquired knowing she was hopefully right.

Looking down at her Jason smile only seemed to widen more. "The very same." He proclaimed giving a close eyed smile.

Blushing slightly (y/n) slowly let go of his arm, "then do you want to come back later for the night?" She asked politely.

Jason smile seemed to stretch even farther if possible at her question, "I would love to dear!" He said so cheerfully and seemingly full of glee. Smiling (y/n) let him go.
"Then I'll see you tonight, my room is just down the hallway with {what ever you have on your door, or colour} door" she said happily as BonBon climbed his way up her body to rest on her hip. Waving slightly to Jason as he stepped through the door (y/n) turned to go eat her breakfast and put BonBon back in her bedroom.

Holding the cream coloured bunny she questioned it, "so you can move huh?" She asked.

"Of course I can!" BonBon said cheerfully. (Y/n) jumped slightly.

"You can talk too?" She said in awe.

"Yeah, all of Jason's creations can move and talk" he said happily, although he didn't seem to have a mouth it sounded like he was smiling to her. (Y/n) placed him on the bed and got prepared for the toy maker she was going to be having for the night.

~POV change over to Jason~

I grinned to myself as I walked through my toy shop. It felt good to be a step ahead of that idiotic clown. And if he dares to lay one of his filthy claws on (y/n) I'll kill him heheh. Now I should go get ready for the sleepover.