Jack (ending)

[a/n- we've finally made it to the end guys. I know, I know, I'm sorry but all good things must come to an end. Although, if there are any other fanfics you want me to write I can take requests into consideration.

P.S thank you so, so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed reading it ^-^
Have a good life Plushies!]

As you arrived 'home' you were met with some very odd looks and even odder looking creatures. You didn't mind however, smiling you waved in greeting to the beings of the mansion and made your way to Slendermans with Jack and Jason on either side of you. As the doors opened Slenderman looked up and almost seemed to smile at (y/n), giving her a nod in greeting he spoke.

"So the time has come, you've finally decided to join the family? And which boy have you chosen as your partner in crime?" He almost seemed to hold back a chuckle at the end of his sentence.

Giving Jason an almost apologetic smile (y/n) wrapped her arms around jacks waist. "Jack, I choose LJ." Jack grinned down at her but his eyes showed great surprise.

"...kiddo...are, are you sure you want me I mean, you heard about what I-" he started uncertain but (y/n) silenced him by placing her fourth finger against his cold black lips.

"Shhh, I know in the end you tried to do it to help me. In one way or another, my sibling to save me and my father out of revenge for leaving me alone without any explanation. I love you Laughing Jack." She says proudly hugging the clown tightly, her face buried in his chest.

Beside them however Jason stood his eyes flickering green and the rottenness trying to spread up his arms. Struggling to remain his composure he stormed out of the office before he snapped. He had to go take his anger out on someone else. Jack ran his thumb gently over (y/n)'s hip in a comforting manner letting her know that Jason would be okay, he just needs time.

~Le timeskip to a week later brought to you by me writing this instead of my English work. Hah...I'm tooootally not stressed about my exams at all~

Happily sat on the still, unmoving ferris wheel four meters above the ground enjoying the relatively low view of the carnival (y/n) sat happily until all of a sudden the ferris wheel began to move, her cart heading up ward towards the top. Suddenly there was a puff of black smoke and a monochrome clown sat beside her grinning, wrapping an arm around her waist Jack gave (y/n) a wink. "Good afternoon sweetheart. Miss me?"

Grinning she gave him a hug. "Yes, of course." She lets go and looks up at him, the cart moving ever higher. "Did you have a good day?"

He chuckles, "of course I did, although, it would've been better with a special someone." He grins and gives her a quick peck on the cheek chuckling at her blushing face. Cheeks turning pure red at the closest thing they've had to a kiss so far (y/n) looked up at him surprised. Bringing her ever closer Jack tilted his head as the cart reached the top he leaned in connecting his lips with hers. His monochrome tongue slid across her bottom lip begging for entrance, too nervous to move (y/n) stayed still until he pinched her side making her yelp. Jack slid his tongue into her mouth searching every crevasse of his newly claimed territory. As the pair separated a string of saliva connected them, they both lazily opened there eyes giving one another a lopsided grin. Jack pulled (y/n) into his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist. "A kiss from the top of a Ferris wheel for my sweet little gumdrop." He chuckled kissing the back of her head. "I love you kiddo." He placed his head atop if hers, enjoying the view.

"I love you too LJ." (Y/n) grinned wrapping her arms around jacks.