A day at L.J's carnival

Staring at all the different rides around this 'carnival' (y/n) shook her head at the faded and monochrome place with a little bit of sadness, the area seemed a little familiar to her and for whatever reason the entire place made her feel a little upset and gloomy, like something bad had happened here...although she couldn't put her finger on it (y/n) was filled to the brim with curiosity and...sadness? Shaking her head (y/n) continued trying to find her way around the massive carnival avoiding the big top in the centre that Jack had told her to avoid. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up as a long arm was wrapped around her shoulders.

"How do you like what I've done with the place (y/n)?" Jack asked looking down at your smaller frame. For whatever reason her brain seemed to register that he meant he'd changed something, and she was supposed to be able to tell...wait did he mean she'd already been here before? Opening her mouth to question him Jack quickly unwrapped his arm from the girl and clapped. "Oh I know! How about you and I play a game?" He said happily grinning down on her, the corner of his lip twitched for a second as if he was containing laughter.

"Uh, depends...what's the game" (y/n) questioned quietly. With a grin plastered into his face Jack bent down to her hight and raised a brow.

"Oh, but hide and seek of course! After all, what better place then a glorious carnival!" He said standing up straighter and extending his arms, sweeping them wide for emphasise. Then with a simple click of his...claws? Everything sprung to life, the rides started, the lights shone brightly, the tune of Pop! Goes the weasel played through the speakers. A headache struck (y/n) head as a single image of this exact spot in the carnival except...colourful came to her mind, but the picture left just as quick as it came. Frowning slightly (y/n) shook her head and turned back to Jack and gave a nod.

"Alright I'll play your game, what happens when someone wins?" She said a little confidently placing her hands on her hips.

With a dark chuckle Jack mimicked her stance. "If I win you have to stay here with me, and if you cheat the punishment is the same" he said confidently. "Oh but to make it a little easier, I only have an hour to find you, you can move around and go wherever you want to hide for that your as long as you stay out of the big top" he grinned already knowing the game was basically his.

"...alright, and if I win...you have to let me go and answer any questions I have" y/n) stated just as confidently and held out her hand for Jack to shake. "Deal?" She saw jacks eyes widen ever so slightly at her words before a sweet and more caring smile graced his features, his large claw wrapping around her small hand as he shook it with a nod.

"Deal" he said curtly. As he let go of her hand he turned his back on her and said quietly. "You have ten minutes to hide...go" and with that Jack disappeared in a cloud of black smoke leaving (y/n) a little stunned but she quickly glanced around and made her way toward the big top sitting just outside the back of it, in between two crates. It took her roughly eight minutes to run here and another three to hide properly so Jack was already after her. Listening carefully to her surroundings and blocking out the music (y/n) heard tired breathing coming from just inside the big top, she knew she wasn't allowed in there but what Jack didn't know won't hurt right, lifting up the bottom flap (y/n) slipped in but what she saw well....no way she could even comprehend how this even happened. She just stood momentarily frozen with her eyes a little wide.

~POV change to poor little Jason~

I began to wake up...what was this feeling? Every physical feeling was coming back at once, I had my ankles tied down tightly with rope, shifting allowing it to dig into me like it already had been, the same could only be said for my wrists and neck. I also seemed to have a potato sack over my head which made it difficult to breath. A deep scowl made its way onto my face and my eyes flickered green, I froze for a moment as I heard the crumpling of material behind me and foot steps come to a sudden stop...what the? Who is it? I wanted to look but I couldn't, I wanted to listen to see if I could hear anything in particular but I heard nothing, as if the person had frozen.

[a/n- to be continued cause I'm a bitch ;3 til next time readers]