What have I begun

[a/n- sorry this took so long to get up. Like I said before schools been hectic and I've been incredibly busy. I'm sorry it not as good as I would have hoped but hey it's better then nothing. So without any further a dew I give you, a new chapter. *takes a bow*]

(Y/n) slowly woke up, her face resting against something comfortable and soft. Nuzzling her face into the soft item she smiled slowly only for it to be accompanied by a frown when the soft material seemed to rumble with a deep chuckling sound. A long skinny arm seemed to shift slightly around the girls waist, this caused her to finally open her eyes and sit up only to see Laughing Jack still asleep holding her like a teddy bear. Unable to deny the tugging on the corner of her lips (y/n) smiled at him and carefully got up to make breakfast.

Quietly shifting around the kitchen (y/n) fixed up some of (your favourite breakfast) and made a (plate/bowl) for LJ when he wakes up. Waiting patiently she just eats her breakfast at the table and waits until LJ got up with scruffy hair and an even groggier voice then before.

LJ walked over to the kitchen and took his (bowl/plate) in his claw like hands. He sat across from (y/n) not looking at her yet, his hair filled with knotted curls and covering his face. (Y/n) studied the half asleep clown before her with curiosity, she'd never expected LJ to be this kind of morning person. Then again she didn't get to see Jason's sleepy faze because he left while she was still asleep.

Getting up and putting her dishes in the sink, as (y/n) left the kitchen she took a glance through jacks hair and saw he's eyes were barely open, trying not to laugh she left to find her hair brush and comb in the bathroom. By the time shed returned to the rest of the house Jack had finished his breakfast and was slightly more awake watching the television while sitting on the floor in front of the couch. (Y/n) sat on the couch behind his head putting the two hair styling objects beside her and lent on him.

"Hey jaaaaaack?~" she droned out smiling, she only got a tired groan from LJ as if he were saying 'what?'. A cheeky smirk crawled it's way onto her face. "Can I brush your hair?~" as these words slipped from her mouth she realised how creepy it sounded but hugged Jack around the neck anyway, "pleeeeeeaaaase?" If she were in front of him she'd be able to see the light grey tint on the clowns cheeks.

"U-uh, sure I guess? Why do you want to brush my hair?" He asked only half turning toward the young adult behind him who in turn turned a slight shade of pink.

"N-no particular reason, just...looks like it'll be fun to do to kill some time?" (Y/n) says mostly unsure and nervously. The clown only chuckled lazily and nodded sitting up a little straighter for the girl to slip in behind him better.

(Y/n) sat closely behind Jack, her legs either side of his shoulders and brought his matted hair into her hand and brushed it gently being careful not to pull on his head and hurt him. Jack yawned still tired and slouched back against the couch, his torso leant against her legs. (Y/n) smiled, "you can go back to sleep if you want, I'll just sort out you're hair." She smiled mischievously, not that the clown could see it. He nodded slowly, his head drooped forward lazily as he slowly fell into unconsciousness. (Y/n) gently poked the back of the clowns head to make sure he was asleep before smirking and tying his hair in twin piggy tails with bows on them. She giggled quietly and pulled out her (phone, iPod, camera idk) and got up carefully and quietly and crept in front of him to take a photo. She was definitely using this for a prank.

Quietly creeping to another spot in the room (y/n) burst out laughing quietly so as to not wake up the carny and was soon joined in laughter as Jason walked in the room noticing the clown. He looked to the girl and pointed at the clown after he'd finished laughing and raised a questioning brow as if asking 'what happened to him?' To which from the opposite side of the room she laughed and pointed to herself as if to say 'I did it and I'm proud of it'. Jason chuckled and gestured for her to come over to the doorway so that they can talk.

Carefully taking out the clowns hair ties so he didn't have any idea (y/n) took them and the brushes before walking over to Jason and motioning for the toymaker to follow her out of the room. Finally being able to laugh loudly the female burst out into fits of giggles as she put the hair products away and lead Jason back to her room to talk. "So...Jason, to what do I owe this pleasure?" She questioned taking a seat on her bed and motioning for him to join her.

He sat down gently and placed one leg atop the other, sitting like the proper gentleman he is. "Well I thought I should pay my dearest friend a visit, should I not? " he asked raising a brow.

(Y/n) shrugged then looked at him oddly. "I suppose, but really why did you come over?"

The Englishman sighed in defeat as his posture slackened and he looked into his lap. "I may of been...jealous." He quietly muttered out looking away to which the young adolescent female frowned in confusion.

"You may have been, what?" She asked leaning forward trying to lean forward to look at the attractive young man.

He sighed again, eyes flickering green, voice a touch more annoyed for having to repeat himself or this of all things. "I said I was JEALOUS ok?" He stood up quickly to leave but (y/n) grabbed one of the tails on his coat.

"Wait, don't go yet, I have an idea ok?" She quickly got up, "just wait here ok? I'll call out in a moment." (Y/n) ran off and Jason sat back down on the bed and waited patiently.

~Le time skip to about 20 minutes later brought to you by me being a cheeky bitch and waiting for supernatural to come on TV~

(Y/n) smirked at her handiwork. The boys were gonna be so peeved. She ran outside and called through the bathroom window for Jason and made sure it was loud enough to wake the clown in the loungeroom then quickly closed it running off to a park near by already laughing, she can picture their reactions.

~ Jason's POV ~

I heard (y/n) call out to me from what seemed to be her bathroom. I opened to door gently seeing as it was already open a bit and felt a wet substance poor over me followed by what I believe to be a bucket landing on my head. I felt my eyes flicker green inside the darkness of the bucket then I lifted it above my head to look at he reflection in her mirror. I was covered, head to toe in bright flamingo pink paint. Although I was angry I couldn't help but laugh a little at how stupid I looked.

I left the bathroom to wake up LJ but when I arrived to the loungeroom all I saw was a clown running back and forth.

~ LJs POV a few moments ago ~

I slowly woke up feeling more refreshed, my hair felt smooth and mostly out of my eyes. I smiled and slowly sat up stretching and took in my surroundings...oh god. The walls were covered ceiling to floor in a repeated photograph of me asleep and my hair put op in pig tails with pink bows.

I let out a quiet high pitch scream then begun to run back and forth across the room trying to take down all the images. As I ran back and forth to grab the last few I noticed something pink standing in the doorway. Wait, Jason?! I took the last few images in my claw like hands before falling to the ground laughing at his appearance. He glared at me for a small time before I composed myself and raised a brow at him, "so what happened to you?" I questioned him. Surprisingly he smirked in response and gestured to me and the amounts of paper in my claw like hands.

"The same thing that happened to you it seems, pranked by (y/n)" he smiled.

I chuckled in return, "team up on her, truce between us?" I asked holding out my free hand for him to shake. He chuckled as well and shook my hand in agreement turning it pink.

Be careful (y/n) we're gonna get you back for this.