Lets go get drunk :D

[a/n- I know I promised a couple updates when I came back. Don't worry I'm currently writing the second one, but here's the first. Sorry it took a while and sorry it's so short.
Also I wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone for their support after my last a/n you're all so amazing. Never change ok? I love you all, ok why am I still talking, you can read my silly little chapter now.]

(Y/n) woke up earlier than the childish boys in the lounge room. After getting up and showering (y/n) made her way to the kitchen where she made breakfast. Shuffling through the fridge and the cupboards she found the waffle maker and some whipped cream. Smiling she made some waffles for herself and the guys before putting some cream on top. Holding two plates in each arm she put three of them on one side of the table for the boys and slid it over their wastes so that when they wake up they'll have breakfast in front of them. She sat on the couch behind them and turned on the TV quietly watching Gravity Falls (a/n- if you don't like it, too bad, you should, it's a beautiful show).

Upon turning the TV on Candy Pop woke blinking a couple times before sitting up and spotting the waffles and cream. He slapped both of the other guys on the stomach to wake them up before he began to dig in. Jason growled at the slap a little before slowly sitting up, he looked around for a moment before spotting a knife and fork, smiling he began to eat ever so gentlemanly. Jack on the other hand groaned and rolled over after being slapped. "What the heck Candy?" He dropped his head into the pillow for a moment before he slowly rolled over and sat up. Upon seeing the cream covered pancakes however his glare turned into bliss as he basically inhaled the food.

All the while (y/n) just watched the boys eat with a amusement. That amusement turned into quiet laughter as the boys finished their food, Jason being the only one without cream all over his face. Getting up (y/n) grabbed the boys some wipes for their faces and her handbag. "Look boys I'll be going out for the day ok?" She said ever so awkwardly. The boys only tilted their heads, "yeah I know, I don't have any friends, I just want to go to the cinema ok? I'll see you all later, I don't mind if you stay here but don't trash anything ok?" She said trying to give them a strict look but the smile was still there. "Well, see you boys later" she said happily waving over her shoulder and locking the door behind her as she left.

The boys looked confused before all shrugging in unison. Candy Pop threw his arms around the boys shoulders grinning. "Sooooo, who wants to go drinking?~" he said giggling a little, wiggling his eyebrows are the boys.

Jack smirked. "Hell yes Candy, I'm in" he wrapped his arm around Candy in response. Both clowns looked at Jason waiting for an answer.

Jason looked disturbed. "But, I don't think that's a smart decision you two." He said uncertain of it.

"Awww Candy look! Toy boy is scared!" Jack smirked pointing at Jason. Candy Pop snickered, nudging Jason.

Jason growled, "damn it, what ever, fine, I'll come." He wrapped his arm around Candy Pop with an aggravated expression. "But I'm not getting completely drunk." They all nodded.

"Well let's go boys," Candy Pop grinned a little creepily. He looked at Jack expectantly for him to teleport them to the bar for creepypastas.

~Le timeskip about an hour brought to you by me watching the olympics~

Jason lent on the bar swaying a little. "Don't worry~ be happy~" he sang quietly. Candy Pop lent on him giggling, a cup of vodka in one hand.

"That my motto Jason!" He said unnecessarily loud.

Jason turned to him slowly. "...what's a motto?" He asked looking rather 'closely' at Candy Pop for an explanation.

Jack chimed in. "Nothing! What the motto with you?!" He proclaimed, cackling to himself before taking another sip.

Candy Pop being the most sober of the three smirked at them. "So, (y/n) huh? What's going on there?" He said raising an eyebrow hoping they are drunk enough to shed some light on the situation, luckily for him, they are drunk enough, Jason especially.