Slender has a temper

[a/n- first off, I would like to say sorry Plushies. I had a trip on the other side of the country for a week then I came home for two days and left again for three. But I'm back home now and it's holidays so hopefully I'll actually right a little more. Some of you, can you shout at me a little more to get off my lazy butt? I can't do it on my own XD

Anyway here's a...interesting chapter without a big cliff hanger at the end! I'll post another, yet shorter chapter tomorrow. For now, enjoy Plushies]

(Y/n) looked confused, "...Jack and Jason? Well uh, they've always acted the same for the month or so I knew them before I met you." She said uncomfortably.

Candy Pop sighed, looking sympathetic at the nineteen year old. "And what do you know of these flashbacks?" He asked analysing her posture for any signs of remembering the truth.

She only frowned, now confused. "My flashbacks? ...how did you-" she cut herself off shaking her head, "uhm, they've never been exact" she looked at her lap, her fingers playing with each other, "I see people I've always known, like my dad or myself, places I visit like my room or the park but in every flashback there's always a blurred out figure sometimes the blur is a different colour then the last flashback, or the voice is slightly different, it's hard to tell when it sounds like static." Her brows knitted together trying to focus on the memories before she shook her head clear of them.

Candy Pop sighed, leaning back on the couch with his arms folded behind his head he spoke, "I feel I should explain but the boys should tell you this themselves." He let out a sigh and straightened his posture turning to (y/n), "would you like me to refresh your memory of your childhood?"

(Y/n)'s face had confusion written all over it. But she was intrigued and wanted him to fill in the blanks in her memory, she gave him a nod. "Yes, please, I need to know why I keep having these flashbacks." Just as she finished that sentence they heard a loud smash from the other end of the house. (Y/n) shot up to her feet in surprise while Candy Pop stood up and offered (y/n) a smile before running off to see what the noise was.

Stood in shock and not sure what to do (y/n) ran after him to see what the noise was, if she wanted the truth she couldn't risk anything happening to him, besides, he was a friend. Upon reaching the room Candy Pop had run into she found an unconscious Candy Pop being dragged out the window by two masked men headed toward the forest near by. At first her jaw felt like it had hit the ground, she thought to herself. 'Masky and Hoodie?! The slender proxies?! What are they doing here?!' She shook her head, she can answer those questions later, she needs to go help Candy Pop. Carefully jumping out the smashed window after the men and gaining a few cuts and grazes she followed them into the woods.

After 30 minutes or so they finally arrived at a tall mansion in the woods. (Y/n) thought she must have been dreaming, this wasn't here before, she's been in this clearing and this wasn't here last time. Fearing it would disappear after the boys went inside she quickly followed after. As soon as she entered the mansion non-stop bickering and thumping could be heard, this place was filled with all manners of creatures and they sure as hell weren't trying to be quiet. A jingle from Candy Pops bells alerted her of the mission she was on and she followed the sound until she saw two large double doors close behind the men. Cautiously she entered a minute after them only to have put herself in a veeeeery awkward situation, Candy Pop was waking up, Slenderman was sat behind his desk and appeared that he was giving Masky and Hoodie their next orders, well, he was telling them what to do until (y/n) walked straight into the room.

(Y/n) stood frozen, everything seemed to stand still until Slenderman stood, Masky and Hoodie left without saying a word and Candy Pop slowly stood. Realising the situation he was in Candy Pop stood between (y/n) and Slenderman attempting to guard her with his body. Slenderman's voice resounded in her head "Candy Pop, why is this human in my office?" His voice was dark but not entirely hostile.

Candy pop stood calmly, "I believe she followed your proxies in an attempt to see where they were taking me in order to help me." He turned to (y/n), "am I right?"

(Y/n) nodded eagerly and glanced at Slenderman, his intense 'gaze' causing her to look away, she stared at the floor.

Now that Candy Pop had moved once more Slenderman looked her up and down, then his 'face' became angry, however, he remained composed. He snapped his head in Candy Pops direction. "Correct me if I am wrong. But that human is the same one that Jack and Jason asked me about the other day is it not" he spoke more as if it were a statement not a question but Candy Pop hesitantly nodded. Releasing an agitated sigh...somehow, Slenderman rubbed his temple.

Candy Pop decided to pipe up while Slenderman was still remaining mostly calm. "Uhm, sir, I thought I would take the opportunity while Jack and Jason aren't around to explain her forgotten memories to her, if it's all the same to you." He said hopefully, wanting to tell (y/n) the truth about her childhood.

Slenderman almost looked like he was going to rip Candy Pop apart right then and there. Stepping closer, he looked down at Candy Pop bending down to his height, voice low and menacing. "And why do you think I rid her of those memories in the first place, jester." Another rhetorical question, and with Slenderman so close, Candy Pop didn't dare answer. Slenderman straightened his posture with a sigh, "however, at this juncture there are two options. I can allow her memories to resurface since she has found our existence once more or I can remove her memories again." He teleported and stood over (y/n), not sure what to do, she just stood still staring where his eyes would be, her mind blank, static resounding in her ears. After making a noise in his throat the operator returned to his seat and let out a deep breath. "Very well, she may regain her memories, however I have a couple conditions." Candy Pop now stood happily and slung his arm around (y/n)'s shoulders, now comfortable because Slenderman was calm once more.

"Sure operator, what do we have to do?" Candy Pop grinned.

Slenderman practically rolled his eyes at the jester. "Jack and Jason must be the ones to tell her," Candy Pop looked almost crestfallen that he didn't get to be the one to tell her. "And if she can't be trusted to keep her mouth shut about our home or its inhabitants she will be removed." His voice became dark at the end. "Do you understand?"

Both Candy Pop and (y/n) nodded enthusiastically before saying unison, "yes sir" Candy Pop however added a salute to it.

Slenderman nodded, "good, now get out of my sight."

Without another word, Candy Pop picked (y/n) up and ran out not looking back or giving the operator a moment to change his mind.

~Le time skip to (y/n)'s house brought to you by me updating this while everyone else writes their speeches XD~

After helping to put in a new window Candy Pop left (y/n) at home while he went off to go find Jack and Jason. (Y/n) stood bored at home until her mum came back. "Hey mum, how was your work trip?"

Her mum smiled politely in return. "It was nice sweety, very busy though." She said with a sigh walking to her bedroom with tired strides.

"Going to have a shower and wash off the tiredness?" (Y/n) asked.

"You know it." Her mum said with a small laugh before entering the bathroom.

Smiling, (y/n) walked back down the hallway past her siblings room. She paused and walked in looking at the blanket converted furniture and heavy shelf in front of Jason's door. She sat in the middle of the room thinking for a moment. "...my forgotten past...Jack and Jason...(siblings name)...what does it all have to do with each other, how does it all tie in?" She put her head in her hands, thinking. "Mum, mum will know!"

Shortly afterwards the water in the bathroom shut off, at that moment (y/n) shot up to her feet and sprinted out to fire questions at her mother. However when her mum stepped out of the bathroom she did not seem to be in the mood for a questionnaire. Almost deflating (y/n) sighed and thought, 'there has to be something I can do', she went to her room and flopped on her bed with a groan and stared at the ceiling.

Well she laid there for a long while, at least, until she fell asleep.