A/n take 3

I know I write a LOT of these. Trust me I'm not going back on what I said there will be another chapter when I get up in the morning. But it's late and I forgot to mention a couple things.

First. Guess who got noticed again? X3

 Guess who got noticed again? X3

that's right. I've been retweeted by one of the big guys. He liked my drawing. Sorry, I know you guys probably don't care, I just wanted to share my victory with you. Anyway, second thing I wanted to mention.

Not only am I getting awfully close to 200 followers but you guys have gotten this story up to 40k reads!!! Give yourselves a pat on the back, a hug, a kiss on the cheek and a good day on the town cause you've earned it okay? You've earned it. I wouldn't have gotten this far without you all and honestly I never thought I'd get this far at all. Plushies, you're amazing, never forget that okay? I love each and everyone of you. And I want you to tell me something okay? Do you guys want to have a more hands on part of this story? Do you guys want a say in where it goes and what you do? If so then tell me in the comments! Comment "yes Chelsie we want a choice!" Or "nah, I don't care" which ever, go nuts! I want to hear it from you guys cause if I've come this far with you then I want you to be able to do a little something too. So tell me in the comments! I'll be reading~ see you tomorrow Plushies.