Well then

[a/n- sorry this took so long to write guys. I'm getting this out before school spams me with tests. I'll get the next one out when I can but it might take a few weeks. I'm super sorry guys, schools just being a real bitch at the moment but never the less. I have made a new chapter! And it has some comedy at the end instead of a cliff hanger :3]

Slowly mustering up the courage to answer the door (y/n) carefully approached it as she took the door knob in her shaking hand to pull it open however she was met with a tall...wooden? Figure in her door frame paused in mid bow holding its hat to its chest like a proper gentleman. (Y/n) reached out to touch the wooden creation but before she could it creaked and groaned with the movement of straightening up. (Y/n)'s eyes widened in shock as it introduced itself.

"Good afternoon young lady! I," it gestured to itself as it placed its black tophat with a yellow band around the base on its head. That hat looked like stitched leather...creepy. "Am Mr. Tickletwist, you may remember me?" it held a hand out to the shocked teenager. Analysing it's tall figure, she took in everything of the look she had long forgotten. It's long sharp toed black and white shoes, it's long black slender legs, it's black and white suspenders hidden beneath a yellow tail coat. He had long pointed pencil like fingers and his face. His chin and cheeks were sharp and pointed, he had sharp teeth behind red lips and glass eyes hidden beneath the shade provided by his hat.

"M-M-Mr. Tickletwist? But you were imaginary" she stuttered out in shock, taking a step or two away from the door.

He smiled, "no of course I'm not, at this juncture dear you really shouldn't be surprised by 'imaginary' creatures being real!" He stated matter of factly, using his pencil like fingers as quotation marks for 'imaginary'.

She frowns at the odd wooden creature, barely remembering him, only remembering what he looked like she narrows her eyes. "What do you want Mr. Tickletwist?"

He seems to smirk at that, however, it wasn't a cunning or evil smirk. It was a mischievous smirk, the smirk of a child that had just pulled off the biggest prank in his life. Mr. Tickletwist pulled the small wooden coin from earlier out of his pocket and handed it to (y/n) for her to examine as he explained. "This coin is very important, if you flip that coin. Depending on which side it lands on, I can grant you any wish you desire!" He proclaimed before bending down allowing (y/n) a good look at his almost real eyes, his left eye was emerald green and his right a dirt brown. "So flip the coin to test your luck!" He announced cheerfully as if he belonged in a carnival.

Eyeing off the coin (y/n) grew suspicious before flipping it. "What happens if it lands on either side?" She asked turning it over in her hand.

Smiling, Mr. Tickletwist explained, "if the coin lands on the ringmasters cane I will give you whatever you desire!, however, if it lands on the top hat you will have to give me something I desire!..." his voice lowered to almost inaudible, "like your mother."

Immediately glaring at the creature (y/n) questioned, "what did you do to my mother?" To which Mr. Tickletwist got defensive.

"Nothing I wasn't supposed to, she put her life on the line when she flipped the coin, she knew the risk as well as anyone could. Luck wasn't on her side." He shook his head almost sadly.

Rolling her eyes at his over dramatic actions (y/n) flipped the coin and as it turned in the air cascading down toward her Mr. Tickletwist snatched it out of the air and held it to his chest to examine it before (y/n) could. As a smirk stretched across his face and he skipped around excitedly Mr. Tickletwist showed (y/n) the coin. It had landed on the ringmasters cane, she got something she desired. She took the coin in her hand but as she looked up Mr. Tickletwist was gone, then she heard squeaking wood as he slithered around the room behind her. His lips right behind her ear he whispered, "your past..." Eyes widening at how he knew, a shiver ran down (y/n)'s spine at the position she was now in. "...I can explain everything, you just have to come with me." He chuckled at the end of it slithering back into (y/n)'s view. Having enough of secrets, she took his hand and they disappeared in a cloud of smoke the colour of a washed out red.

~Le timeskip to when the boys come over brought to you by me giving someone relationship advice~

As Jack and Jason enter the empty house they find another letter on the counter. Jack reads it aloud for Jason to hear.

"I've taken the young lady,
Come find her if you can boys.
It's been a while so you might not remember,
Good luck.

CP."                                       🎩

Frowning at each other the boys went to Candy Pops prepared to yell at him. Frowning when he answered the door Candy looked at a confused Jack and Jason with an equally confused look. "Why're you guys here? Shouldn't you be with (y/n)?" He inquired letting them in.

Jack sounded annoyed, "that's who we're looking for" he said the words laced with poison as he tossed the note at Candy Pop, Jason watched with an aggravated expression. Candy looked up with wide, almost scared eyes after reading the note and handing it back to Jack.

"I-it wasn't me guys I swear, it was funny the first time but this," he points at the note, "isn't my handwriting, it's written with a quill pen for goodness sake! I'm not that fancy boys" he looks up at them wanting them to believe him. Knowing by his expression that he was telling the truth, the boys ask him who he thinks it might've been. Looking at the paper again and seeing the top hat in the bottom corner, noting the yellow ribbon he looks at the boys again. "Do you two remember Mr. Tickletwist?" He inquired doubting they would, barely anyone knew him. The boys gave each other equally confused looks as Candy face palmed. "You know? The creepypasta that looked after (y/n) every time you guys had those meetings with slendy about her?" They still looked confused, "listen, you two need to keep a closer eye on that girl. Now go ask slender because I wouldn't have a clue where Tickletwist would've taken her."

The boys say a quick thank you to Candy Pop before heading to the mansion.

~Le time skip to the mansion brought to you by me listening to 'not giving in' by Rudimental~

Slenderman gives the boys an aggravated look as they enter. "You two idiots lost her again didn't you?" He stated without even having to look up.

Looking guilty the boys answered in unison, "yes sir."

He sighed still looking at the paper on his desk, "and you need me to tell you where Mr. Tickletwist lives because he took her?"

They nod eagerly, "yes sir."

Annoyed he 'looks' up seemingly staring straight at the both of them angrily. "And why would I want to help you two bafoons?"

Jason decided to speak up first. "Please, sir, after this is over one of us will guard her."

The boys can pretty much see him raise an eyebrow, "you mean to tell me that you both have finally decided to let her choose her favourite?" The pair nod. "Oh finally. I don't think I could deal with this love triangle crap for much longer, Tickeltwist is in (town of your choice), England. Have fun, try not to kill one another."

Jack speaks up this time, "yes sir. Thank you sir for this opportunity."

As the boys turn to leave they can basically hear the smirk on his lips, "oh, and I want some grand kids when you get back." Slenderman chuckled quietly as the door closed behind them.