Chapter 2

Percy/Tony's POV

Thor chuckled while Artemis scowled before walking to the elevator and going to the lobby.

As soon as the elevator doors closed. Everyone started firing questions at me.

"ENOUGH!" I yell to get them to shut up.

"I will not say anything about what Lady Artemis and I spoke about. So stop asking. Now, goodnight."

And with that, I went down to my lab to quickly finish my 'homework' so that I wouldn't be murdered by Pepper in the morning. I swear, that lady is scarier than Annabitch could ever be at times!
Annabitch... where did that come from? Oh well, it suits her.

Once my 'homework' was done, I went back upstairs, making sure to avoid the Avengers as much as possible, and made my way to my room.

I found Thor standing in front of my door.

"What is it Thor?" I ask, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Tony, how do you know Lady Artemis?"

I sighed. No point in keeping this from him.

"Follow me." I tell him before leading him to my room.

Once we enter, I lead him to a part of wall that looks like all the rest. I then lay my hand on it and use my power over fire to open it. (Like the entrance to Bunker 9)

I hear Thor gasp behind me, but other than that, he doesn't make a sound.

Inside is a small room covered in Celestial Bronze, Imperial Gold, Silver and mortal metal weapons and scraps.

Covering the walls are pictures of camp. I was able to get some fake ones of me in the roman camp as Tony and not Percy and I'm glad I did.

"Stark, what are you exactly?" Asked Thor suspiciously.

"What do you think Thor?"

"It seems to me that you are a demigod but who it your parent?"

"Howard Stark is my parent. He was a son of Vulcan, and I am his descendant. I am also blessed by him. Have you really not seen my tattoo?" I ask him, pulling up my sleeve to show him.

His eyes widened.

"How could I have missed this?"

"I could ask you the same thing Thor. Now swear to me that you won't tell anyone of my heritage understand?"

"Very well Stark, I swear on the Norns that I will not reveal your secret without your permission."

I look at him for a moment before replying "Very well Thor, you may go now."

He left the hidden room.

I went to sleep, wondering what tomorrow was going to be like.

A/N: Sorry the chapters short but I had to separate the first chapter three ways because I accidentally made it way too long. I will try to update soon!