Chapter 8

A/N: Don't forget to comment! I love hearing about what you guys think of the story! ~Ryan
P.S. Yes, I am a girl.

Soon after, we all left to go back to the jet to get our stuff.
Then we headed to the Poseidon cabin where we would be staying.

My old bed was still there, untouched. Along with a few more bunks.

I plopped my stuff down next to my old bed before getting in.

It was as if I had never left.

And with that, I fell asleep, thinking about dinners events.

Percy/Tony's POV

~DREAM~

I looked up to see a Greek battlefield floating over New Rome.

I threw one arm around Hazel and one arm around Frank.

"Come on," I said. "Let me introduce you to my other family."

With that, we made our way to New Rome.

When we got there, hundreds of Romans were gathered in the square to get a look at the ship.

After waiting about 10 minutes, some ropes were thrown over the edge of the ship and people started coming down there.

One of them had beautiful princess curls and striking grey eyes.

Annabeth...

As soon as she saw me, she froze, looking as if she wanted to run over to me more than anything.

I smiled.

Then Reyna started to address Jason.

"Jason Grace, my former colleague ..." Reyna spoke the word colleague like it was a dangerous thing. "I welcome you home. And these, your friends—"

Suddenly Annabeth surged forward for me as I rushed toward her as well.

I threw my arms around her and—

~DREAM ENDED ~

I woke up to a conch shell sounding.

Knowing that it wasn't for breakfast, I got in my suit and basically ran through the door with the rest of the Pajama Avengers hot on my tail.

When we got to the border, many other demigods had arrived and were just standing there.

'Why are they just standing around if we're under attack?' I thought.

Then I saw what they were staring at.

There was about 16 huge blue giants. Everyone was wondering what they were, as they had never seen nor heard of them in monster class before.

For some reason though, they weren't attacking. They had their weapond drawn, but weren't  making a single move.

It wasn't long before a voice yelled over everyone's murmurs.

"STAND ASIDE!" It called.

The crowd parted instantly to show a very tired version of the girl from earlier wearing nothing but a tank top and pajama shorts.

She marched right up to the first giant and demanded:

"What do you all think you are doing here?! This is sacred ground! Leave at once!"

The giant replied:

"Not until we have what we came for."

Then he made a move to grab her. She side stepped easily and smirked at the giant.

"Very well, Ice Giant (a/n: same as a frost giant). You shall get what you came for." She stated.

The ice giant tried to grab her again. Once again, she just moved out of reach.

"Tut, tut, tut, little ice giant. I never said I'd come easily." She stated.

Before anyone could say anything, she began to glow purple.

When the light from the glow died down, she was standing there in skin tight black armor, wearing black combat boots and a golden and silver winged norse helmet. She had a whip on her hip and was brandishing a short sword and golden shield.

Long story short:
She looked Really. Freaking. Scary.

"Now, ice giant. Let us battle. If I win, you must leave, if you win, you may take me to Laufey." She said to the giant.

"Deal." He replied.

It took her less than a minute to defeat them. ALL of them.

"Good bye then frost giants. Tell your master I say hi." She says before walking away.

Every single demigod and Avenger just stood there in awe.

After all, It's not everyday you see a 17 year old take out 16 Ice Giants.

"Well that was a great way to wake up." She said.

Everyone just stood there staring at her, jaw-slack. She went up to the nearest Hermes camper that had been picking on her about her father and closed his mouth saying:

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies."

"EVERYONE BACK TO YOUR CABINS! THE THREAT HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF AND YOU ALL SHOULD GET SOME MORE REST BEFORE BREAKFAST!" She then yelled to the campers.

Those who finally came to their senses started to walk back to their cabins while some others still stood there in awe.

I went up to the mystery girl after most of the demigods and Avengers had gone back to bed.

"Hey there, um... what's your name?" I asked.

She turned and smiled.

"My name is Ryan O'Keefe, Mr. Stark. I've heard a great deal about you. How you saved New York last year from the Chitauri (a/n: that is how you spell it right?), how you were part of the two great prophecies and are The savior of Olympus." She replied.

Percy Jackson is Ironman (Discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara