Chapter 22

A/N: Sorry for the late update, hope you like it! Don't forget to comment!!

(Picture above is hilarious!)

"ANTHONY EDWARD STARK! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW!!"

Percy/Tony's POV

Oh sh**!

"Loki, put an illusion up around me right now!" I yell at him.

"Why do you need an illusion, can't you just take off the glamour?" He asked.

"Of course I can!! But it takes a huge amount of concentration and focus, something that at the moment, unfortunately, I lack greatly, due to the image OF PEPPER RIPPING ME APART BIT BY BIT IF I DON'T GET OUT THERE NOW!!" I scream at him while giving him my best wolf glare.

He flinched before finally casting the illusion spell on me.

I looked in the mirror quickly before throwing open the door and rushing outside.

Bad mistake on my part.

"ANTHONY EDWARD STARK, HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME WHERE YOU WERE
GOING!?" Pepper screamed at me.

She looked terrifying. Her eyes were glowing a murderous red and so was her skin.

"Pepper, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were a half-blood and it was all so sudden that I forgot to tell you! I'm sorry! Please don't kill me! I'm too beautiful to die!!" I tried to tell her.

Instead she decided that we were going to play tag. More specifically, death tag.

I was running away as fast as I could but soon realized that I am really out of shape. I've been relying on my suits too much.

In no time at all she had me pinned.

"Please forgive me Pepper! I'm really truly sorry!!!" I tried to reason with her.

Suddenly I heard laughter. I turned my head and saw that the Avengers and Loki were laughing, Pepper was too.

Ryan looked scared.

"You- really t-though that I-I was going to k-kill y-you?!?" Asked Pepper in between laughs.

"Uhhhhh." Was my amazingly smart response.

"Don't worry Tony, no matter how much you piss me off, I would never kill you... I think." She said.

"If that's the case then... could you please get off me?" I ask her with my famous puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." She said before getting off.

"Thank you." I stated.

She rolled her eyes before turning to Natasha.

"Hello there soldier, it has been a while, hasn't it?" She asks her.

Natasha looks at her in confusion before a look of realization crosses her face.

She immediately kneeled and said:

"Commander, it's great to see you again."

"Likewise soldier." Pepper replied.

"Hail Queen Hylla." They said at the same time before embracing each other like old comrades.

"What about Hydra?" Asked Steve.

Natasha glared at him while Pepper said:

"Not Hydra, Captain Rogers, Queen Hylla of the Amazons."

"Oh."

"Wait, wait, wait, you mean to tell me that you were an Amazon?!" I ask her in disbelief.

"You betcha." She said.

"In fact, I'm the one that helped Hazel Levesque and her friends escape on Arion." She tells me.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to screw my jaw back on.

"Y-you... WHAT?!?" I couldn't believe it at all.

The woman that I had been married to for what was it... two years?, was the same woman that helped us escape the Amazons!

I would have fainted right there and then if not for what she said next.

"Yes, I was an Amazon. In fact, the reason I was in D.C. was for a meeting with Queen Hylla about helping with the search of Perseus Jackson. Which is why I went back to the tower, I needed to get Natasha to help me out, but of course, when I got there there was no one to be found. I had to look at the security footage to see where you all had gone." She tells me.

I just stare at her in shock.

"Well, now that I have explained why I am here, would you care to do the same?" She asks me.

"Well... you see..." I started before Ryan cut me off.

"Wait a minute, if you were an amazon then what's your connection to the gods?" She asks.

Then she looks at Peppers eyes intensely.

"Never mind, I see it now, you're a daughter of Lyssa, goddess of rage and fury." She states.

Pepper looked at her in shock.

"H-how did you know?"

Ryan just shrugged.

"I looked through your memories, it's a special gift of mine." She stated.

"Are you a daughter of Mnemosyne?" Pepper asks.

"Nope," Ryan replied, popping the 'p'. "I'm a daughter of Loki, but my mother was half seer and a descendant of Psyche, goddess of souls. My full title is:
Ryan O'Keefe, daughter of Loki Norse god of Mischief and Magic.
Descendant of the goddess Psyche and Primordial Nyx. Blessed champion of the Norns and Fates.
The one and only Seer of Souls."

A/N: I will NOT be updating as often. School is more important than Wattpad so I need to prioritize better than I have been. I apologize for the inconvenience. Don't forget to comment!