Chapter 25

🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁
MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!
🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO EVERYONE THAT HAS EVER COMMENTED ON THIS STORY!

Who were these people? Just then, the two mystery people entered the living living room. "Hello, I'm Paul Blofis. You can call me Paul. And this is my daughter Ryan." He said gesturing to a girl that I knew all to well and have been friends with since I first arrived at camp. Ryan O'Keefe.

Loki's POV

WHAT IS RYAN DOING HERE?!?
DID HE JUST CALL HER HIS DAUGHTER?!? DID SHE CALL THAT WOMAN MOM?!?

"Oh, hello there you four! Fancy seeing you here! Welcome to my humble home!" Says Ryan, gesturing to the apartment. I remained speechless. "What are you doing here Ryan?" Asked Pepper. "I live here." States Ryan, as if it's obvious. "B-but... how?" She asks again.

Ryan sighs. "Well, when my mom died, I was put into an orphanage because I wasn't old enough to live on my own since I had no father," she looks straight at me for that sentence. I look down in shame. "Sally and Paul had just lost Percy and felt as though they would never get over it, so... They went to the orphanage to adopt a kid and they adopted me since Sally could tell that I was the only demigod at the orphanage." She explains to us.

Tony has his mouth wide open. I just stare at her in shock. "W-why didn't you tell me Ryan?" I ask her quietly. She turns to me. "Because there was no reason to." She states. I am once again speechless.

"DINNER!" Yells Sally from the Kitchen. Apparently Paul had gone to help her sometime during our short conversation. "COMING MOM!" Ryan shouted in response. We all got up and went to the table.

About 5 minutes into the meal Sally spoke. "You know, I never did get the rest of your names." She says, looking at us. Bruce replied: "Oh, sorry ma'am, I'm Bruce Banner, although, some people know me as the Hulk." He says, shaking her hand. "This here, is Loki, Asgaurdian god of Mischief and Ryan's birth father." He says. She nods towards me and I shake her hand. "It's nice to finally meet you Loki." She says. "Likewise." I reply. Then Bruce continues. "This here," he says, gesturing to Tony. "Is Tony Stark, aka Ironman." He says.

Suddenly Sally gets tears in her eyes. "Y-you came back?" She whispers. Tony gets up. "Of course I did, mom." Sally ran at him and enveloped him in a hug, which he gladly returned. Paul and Pepper looked extraordinarily confused at what was happening. I chuckled, like uncle, like niece. I then took off Tony's illusion to lessen their confusion. They gasp when the illusion shimmers before coming off completely, revealing an older looking Percy Jackson. The hug between him and Sally lasted only a few moments longer before Pepper finally connected all the pieces.

"Great! That means I'm married to my step-cousin?!?" She cried. Paul and Sally looked at her in confusion while nearly everyone else was laughing their heads off.
"Umm... What?" Asked Sally. Pepper perked up. "Oh yeah! I never told you guys! I'm Ben Blofis's daughter! Aka, Paul and yours niece. Now, back to Tony... HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME THAT YOU WERE PERCY JACKSON?!?" She screamed.

Tony, I mean Percy, hid behind Sally. "I'm sorry Pepper! I didn't tell you before because I didn't know that you were a demigod!" He tried to reason with her. She was still seething though. "YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME THEN WHEN YOU FOUND OUT I WAS!! DOES CAMP KNOW ABOUT THIS??? YOU HAVE THEM SEARCHING FOR SOMEONE THAT THEY ALREADY HAVE!!! AND OF COURSE YOU..." Blah blah blah blah blah. That's all I'm hearing.

Personally, I'm wondering why Ryan isn't as surprised as everyone else. "Hey Ryan!" I say suddenly, cutting off Pepper. "How are you so calm about this?" I ask. She sighed and put down the cranberry juice she was drinking. "How many times do I have to tell you people that I CAN SEE PEOPLE'S BLOODY SOULS?!? And the fact that I can look INTO THEIR PAST!?!" She screeches slightly before calming down.

We all stare at her, all of us wearing poker faces. (O_O) Except for Pepper though, who was still seething at Tony.

"Oh, yeah..." Said Tony, completely oblivious to Pepper. "I guess we kind of forgot about that little part." He said. "Woah, woah, woah... Wait a minute. If you told Pepper who you were because you knew she was your cousin, then why didn't you tell Tony who you were if you knew he was your brother?" Asked Bruce.

Ryan considered this for a moment. "Well, I guess it was because I knew Pepper would be coming. Besides, it was a lot more fun that way! I swear, if I ever went to Hogwarts, I would immediately be put in Slytherin House. What about you guys?" She asked. Wow, I never realized how bad her ADHD was.

"I would most likely be in Hufflepuff but confused for a Gryffindor most of the time because of my stupid acts of bravery due to my loyalty." Said Tony. Speaking of ADHD... "I would definitely be a Ravenclaw. After all, blessing of Athena here people!" Said Pepper, who had finally calmed down.

Suddenly, Bruce had an epiphany. "Umm, guys... Weren't we just having a very intense conversation about something before?" He asked. "Uhh... I don't remember, but I'm pretty sure that's what happens when you have three severely ADHD people in one room." Says Tony. "True dat." Came the reply from Ryan and Pepper. Every mortal person in the room, and I, facepalmed.

A/N: HOPE YOU LIKED THE DOUBLE UPDATE!! THANKS FOR READING!!
Do you guys like this book? On a scale of 0-10 how awesome is this book? (10=super awesome
0=super not awesome)

🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁
MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!
🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁