Chapter 5

A/N: please remember to comment and send in a nightmare!

"Is everyone satisfied with answers now?" I asked, standing up to get another drink.

"Not quite..." said a deep voice.

I turned around to see Nick Fury standing there, beside him stood the one man that I never thought I would see again.

Poseidon...

Percy/Tony's POV

Well crap...

There, standing right next to Director Fury, was Poseidon, that can't be good.

"Stark, could you again, explain how you know this as we only entered when you were talking about Natasha?" Asked Fury.

"I would prefer not to seeing as it's personal but considering that he-" I gestured to Poseidon -"is here, I guess I'll repeat it!" I tell him, slightly upset.

"First off: hello lord Poseidon, it's an honor to be in your presence. Second off: I am a legacy of Vulcan and blessed by him too."

"How did you know I was Poseidon?"

"You're glowing and have Percy's eyes." I tell him.

His eyes widen.

Poseidon perked up at this. "You've met Percy?" He asked hopefully.

"Of course, he is famous after all. Well, he was..."

"Do you know where he is?"

"I'm tired of saying this. Percy Jackson NEVER existed. If you're confused, go to Lady Hecate or Hephaestus to see if they know anything!"

"Very well..." he mumbled with a solemn face.

"Are you going to be leaving now?" I ask, wanting him out as soon as possible.

"No, I actually came here to talk to Thor and Natasha about helping us with our search for my son, however I did not expect you to even have any part with it."

"Yep, that's me, always full of surprises and random hero moments." I respond sassily.

"Yes, indeed ..." he mutters.

"Are you going to complete what you came here to do Lord Poseidon?" Asked Fury.

"Ah yes, Thor and Natasha, would you two be kind enough to help in our search for Percy Jackson?" Poseidon asked them.

"We would be hon-" started Natasha.

I cut her of by saying: "Don't bother."

Poseidon looks upset by me saying this. "Why not?" He spat.

"Because, it's pointless to hunt a man that never existed." I state whilst rolling my eyes then chugging down my scotch.

"That is not possible!!" He shouts.

"Tell that to Hecate." I reply calmly.

"Very well, I shall. Now, Natasha and Thor, will you join the search or not?" He asks them.

"Yes Lord Poseidon" "Of course my lord" they replied.

"If their going then we are too." Said Clint.

I face palmed at his stupidity.

"I've already told you all, he doesn't exist!!" I shout.

"Whatever Stark, you're just in denial." Says Natasha.

"No, I'm not." I argue

"Lord Poseidon, of course we will help you find this lost hero. All of us will, no matter how much we are in denial." She states firmly, glaring at me.

"Thank you Natasha. Thank you all. Goodbye Stark." Poseidon says before turning into sea mist and leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ALL ABOUT STARK!?" Natasha screeched at me as soon as Poseidon left.

"I was simply stating the truth." I replied firmly begore turning to Fury.

"So what are you here for?" I ask him.

"I'm here to make sure you all understand what your mission is." He states.

"Well what is it?" Asks Clint.

"You will be going to a demigod camp known as 'Camp Half-Blood to help them search for a man named Perseus Jackson, who went missing from that camp when he was 17"

Well crap...

"Not going." I tell him

"Yes, you are."

"Why should I?"

"Because if you don't, you will have all of your big 'toys' taken away until you're his age." He said gesturing to Steve.

"So, you'll ground me if I don't go?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yes."

"Fine, but I'm not helping them! I've already told them what I know and if they won't take it seriously then what's the point?" I tell him.

"Very well, just don't get into any trouble while you're there."

"Fine..." I say whilst rolling my eyes.

"Well, now that that's all sorted out, all of you go pack your bags. You're leaving for camp tonight." He stated before handing Natasha a folder and walking out.

"Well then... I guess we should all start packing and then leave after dinner. Sound good?" Natasha asked. Everyone nodded their head in agreement before heading to go pack.

Just great...