Chapter 24

🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁
MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!
🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to Teen4ife for being just an awesome person!! Thank you!!

Also, everyone, please check out my other account RachelEDare6 I recently posted a new story there called 'Adopted?!'. It's about Percy actually being Poseidon's adopted son and Loki's real son.

On to the story...

Wait! Why didn't any of you tell me I made a boo-boo!

Continuing...

Everyone turned and stared at me with multiple emotions clear on their faces. "I know," I tell them. "I'm dead." And with that, I walked out, followed by Bruce and Loki.

Peppers POV

Why is everyone acting so weird? Especially Tony? I don't think he realized that I saw him start to Hyperventilate when I told him who my real dad was. Why did he have such a bad reaction to that though? Maybe he was just surprised. Yeah... no, that's not something Tony ever is. Oh well.

As soon as I left the Poseidon cabin, I made my way to the Big House to tell Chiron where we were going. By the time I got there, Tony, Bruce, and Loki had finally caught up with me. I wonder what took them so long... Oh hey there's Chiron. Why am I here again? Oh yeah. "Chiron!" I call out to him.

"Yes Pepper?" He asks. "Tony, Bruce, Loki, and I are going to go over to the Jackson residence to see if they could give us any clues about Percy's disappearance. Is that ok?" I ask him. "Of course it is child, just be sure to be back before curfew at 22:00 (10:00pm) so that you won't be eaten by any harpies(?)." He tells me. "Sure thing Chiron!" I reply. "Come on boys. Thalia's Pine is that-a-way!" I tell them, pointing to the large pine we had begun to walk towards.

Once we exited, I hailed the Grey Sisters (a/n: that is what they're called right?) As soon as Tony saw the 'Chariot of Damnation' (AKA creepy taxi of the Grey Sisters) he paled drastically. I heard him mutter a "not this again. It's always me" under his breath. I raised my eyebrow at him curiously before turning back to the cab.

"Hello there. How much for four people to get to the Jackson residence from here?" She asked. The three of them whispered among themselves for a bit and the one with the eye kept glancing my way. Finally they turn back to Pepper and say: "For you the ride will be free as long as we are able to speak to the Stark here in private when we arrive." They stated at the same time. All of us shivered. "Ok then." I tell them.

I look at Tony and notice that he's even paler than before, which is saying something considering he had been pale as Hades before. To be honest, I'm a little curious about what they want to talk to him about. Knowing what the Grey Sisters are like, I would say it's probably a prophecy, but, knowing what Tony's like... it's anything but a prophecy.

"You ok Tony?" Asked Bruce when we had gotten into the cab. It was a tight fit but somehow, we managed. Good thing I chose Loki instead of Thor and Bruce instead of Steve. We never would have fit with them. Oh no, my ADHD's acting up again. "Yeah, I'm fine, just a little nauseous is all. I've always hated this cab." Tony replies. "You've been here before?" Asked Loki curiously. "Obviously." Said Tony. Ahh, now there's the Tony I know.

We arrived at the apartment complex as soon as the mini conversation ended. We all got out except for Tony, then waited outside the car. After what felt like an eternity, probably two minutes actually, Tony finally got out of the cab. He looked pretty shaken up so none of us questioned him. I was still pretty curious though. Stupid blessing of Athena. Sorry Athena!

When we got to the door to the apartment building Tony pressed the button labeled 'Jackson-Blofis' and waited a bit before we heard a woman's voice come out of the speaker. "Who is it?" She asked. I held down the button. "Hello, Mrs. Jackson? I'm Pepper Potts, Daughter of the Greek goddess Lyssa, and the CEO of Stark industries. My friends and I were wondering if we could talk to you about your son to see if we could figure out where he might have gone." I tell her.

"Ok then. Come on up." She replied. Then we heard a buzz sound as the door unlocked and popped open. Well then. The four of us head up the stairs to apartment ###. When we get there, I knock on the door. When it opens I'm met with the gentle and kind face of Sally Jackson.

"Hello there. Come on in." She says. We all step into the apartment and stand there awkwardly for a moment before she says: "well don't just stand there! Take a seat, make yourselves at home. I was just making dinner. Have any of you eaten yet?" She asks. I knew I forgot something! Just then, Tony's stomach growled. He blushed furiously. Sally chuckled. "I'm gonna take that as a no." She said.

Oh Tony. "Are you all ok with Pasta?" She asks. "That would be great Mrs. Jackson." Replied Bruce. Sally just smiled and went back to the kitchen to prepare plates for everyone.

Just then the apartment door opened and a feminine voice called out: "Mom! We're home!" "I'm in the kitchen you two! And can you be a little more quiet please? We have guests!" Sally shouted in response. "Sure thing mom!" The girl called out again. "You were told to be more quiet, not be just as loud." Said a man. "Oops, sorry." Replied the girl.

Who were these people? Just then, the two mystery people entered the living living room. "Hello, I'm Paul Blofis. You can call me Paul. And this is my daughter Ryan." He said gesturing to a girl that I knew all to well and have been friends with since I first arrived at camp. Ryan O'Keefe.

A/N: Yay! An update!! Did the ending surprise any of you at all? Please let me know! And don't forget to check out my other accounts and works! RachelEDare6 and Ryan_McShizzle are them. Thanks!

🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁
AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!! Please tell me how your day has been in the comments! I would love to know how other people are celebrating the holidays!🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁