Chapter 14

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY!! I was a little busy and it's really hard updating everyday. Please forgive me! Anyway, don't forget to comment!!!

••••Last chapter••••

I look him in the eye and tell him. "NO IT'S NOT! I HAD THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE THE REASON THAT MOM WAS DEAD!! YOU! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER!"

"Yes it is Ryan! You couldn't have possibly known that I was possessed! There were no physical differences!" He tried to reason with me as he watched me pace back and forth.

"BUT-" I started, then stopped dead before turning to him saying "Wait a minute... if you weren't in control. Then who was the one controlling you?"

••••Present chapter••••

"No problem Loki! Are you going to be staying at the Poseidon cabin while you're here?"

"Yes, I believe so. Thank you for your advice Stark."

"Call me Tony. And it's no problem at all. I always enjoy being able to help a demigod not hate their parent. So, it's always a pleasure to help."

Percy/ Tony's POV

After my talk with Loki, I started to make my way back to the Poseidon cabin.

On my way though, I pasted the forges. Being the amazing person I am... I decided to check out what the demigods were doing.

I walked in and was instantly hit with a wave of heat. Luckily because of Hephaestus' blessing, I didn't get burned, however, it was still really hot.

The first thing I saw when I walked in was a 30 year old hispanic man teaching some younger campers how to create different weapons and stuff without hurting yourself.

He looked really familiar. And then it clicked.

"Leo?" I asked.

He stopped what he was doing and turned toward my voice, then gasped when he saw me.

"Tony Stark?" He asked. "What are you doing at Camp Half-Blood!?"

"Mr.Valdez, he arrived here yesterday with the rest of the Avengers but you were in the forges for so long that you didn't know..." said one of his 'students'. A little girl with dark brown, curly hair and gold eyes with darker skin to be exact.

She reminded me of Hazel.

"Thank you Marie, I didn't know that the Avengers were at camp. Let alone Tony Stark himself." He said gently.

"Yep, I'll admit, I am pretty awesome! But not as awesome as Leo Valdez; Supreme commander of the argo II and SUPER SIZED MCSHIZZLE!!!!" I yell at him.

He stares at me blankly.

"H-how do you know that?" He asks me.

"Everybody back at Camp Jupiter talked about the whole 'Destruction of New Rome' incident for at least a year. So, how could I not?" I ask him smirking.

"THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT!! Wait a minute. You're a demigod?" He asks.

"Nope. But, my dad was. So that makes you my Uncle!" I tell him cheerfully.

"Wow." Was his dumb response.

"Well," I continue. "It appears that you still have a class to finish, so, I had best be going. Arrivaderci Uncle Shizzle!" I say whilst walking out of the forge door.