Chapter 3

"Very well Stark, I swear on the Norns that I will not reveal your secret without your permission."

I look at him for a moment before replying "Very well Thor, you may go now."

He left the hidden room.

I went to sleep, wondering what tomorrow was going to be like.

Percy/Tony's POV

I woke up that morning to the sound of arguing.

I usually don't get much sleep because I'm always working on my machines and stuff, Leo would be jealous of me right now. Leo... no, I can't think about the past right now.

Slowly, I started to get ready for the day.

After getting into a black long sleeved shirt with black pants and converse, I made my way to the kitchen to see what all the arguing was about.

The first person I saw when I entered the room was Nico Di Angelo.

I was petrified. Then I remembered that I wasn't Percy anymore, and continued on, trying to act normal.

"Who the hell are you, and what are you doing in my tower?" I demanded.

Nico turned to face me. He appeared to be confused by something.

"I'm here looking for a man named Perseus Jackson. My dog led me here. Do you know where he is?" He asked.

"I'll tell you the same thing I told Diana: that question cannot be answered truthfully without it being a lie." I told him, my voice becoming slightly louder in annoyance.

"And why is that?" He asked.

I sighed and cursed under my breath before responding.

"Because," I started "Percy Jackson never existed. That is all I can tell you since I have been sworn to secrecy. If you really want answers, ask Hepheastus or Lady Hecate, they should know."

Nico seemed very upset at this new information and stomped his way out of the tower bitterly.

"TELL VALDEZ THAT HIS NEPHEW TONY STARK SAYS HI!" I call after him, knowing that it would make Leo's day.

He was one of the only people that hadn't abandoned me, however, he was still on his 'adventure' with Calypso when all the stuff at camp happened.

Oh well.

"What the hell was that all about?" Asked Clint.

"Not much, just some family problems, nothing big though. Nico was just trying to find his non-existing cousin Percy Jackson." I replied.

"What do you mean by 'non-existing'?" Asked Steve.

"Sorry, but I can't tell you do to being sworn by an oath of secrecy." I told him with a smirk.

"Stark, who's your... heritage?" Asked Natasha.

"You mean ol' Grand Pappy 'Festus?" I replied with a knowingly smirk, taking a sip from my coffee.

"Ah, well that explains a lot." She said.

"Yeah, it does." I said, putting down my coffee and looking at the ground.

"Are you alright sir Stark?" Asked Thor.

"Yeah Thor," I said " just remembering the past, what I had to do to get where I am now and what I had happened to me."

"What do you mean by that?" Asked Bruce.

"I wasn't always the man you see before you. That's all I can tell you though, unless Natasha is ok with me revealing her secret to you all as well." I stated, looking over at Natasha.

"Well, is it alright if I tell them dear war spawn?" I say.

Her usual poker face turned into one of surprise.

"H-how did you know?" She stuttered out.

"Always have."

"WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON?!?" Yelled an extremely frustrated Clint Barton.

"Well, sun grand baby, Natasha and I are..." I looked over to Natasha to see if it was ok if I told them. She nodded. "We're talking about our heritage. There's somethings in this world that have been hidden so well that even though they live among us, we don't notice them."

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?" Demanded Clint.

"What I'm trying to say, and failing miserably if I do say so myself, is that gods are real and still alive today."

A/N: hey guys! Here's an update! Sorry if it seems a little repetitive, but... yeah. I'll make sure that the next chapter is longer!

P.S... Could some of you guys please write me up a few good nightmares? It makes the story more interesting and I suck at writing them so if y'all could just message me a few via wattpad, I'll dedicate that chapter to you and I might actually get somewhere with this story.

  🍪🍪🍪THANKS!!!🌻🌻🌻