CHAPTER 10

A/N: Don't forget to comment! Hope you like it!

"I don't think so. She mentioned earlier at the dining pavilion that her father was imprisoned in his own home. That doesn't leave many options." Said Bruce.

"You're right, it does. And who do we know that fits that description perfectly?" Asked Clint.

I thought for a moment.

Then it hit me.

"Loki..."

Percy/Tony's POV

It took me a while to process the information given to me. It makes sense. She was wearing a Norse helmet and wasn't afraid of the Ice Giants at all. And he is technically imprisoned in his own home.

"If she's Loki's kid though, what's she doing at a Greek camp?" Asked Steve.

"Can we pause a minute to realize that Loki had a kid with a MORTAL WOMAN?!? The man that hates the human race and wants to rule over them because we're to 'petty'... had a KID WITH ON OF THEM!" Demanded Clint.

"True, why would Loki do that? It doesn't sound like something he would do. We should ask Thor when he gets back." Said Bruce.

"Ok, now that we are done with that! How about we talk about what Steve said? What's a Norse Demigod doing at a Greek camp?" Asked Natasha.

"Good question. If there's a Greek camp, and a Roman camp, shouldn't there also be a Norse camp?" I asked.

"Nay, child of Stark. There is no Nordic camp because one has never been needed as we Asgardians do not often leave our world."

We all turned to see Thor.

"Hey Thor, welcome back. We were just talking about one of the campers. A girl named-" started Steve.

"-Ryan O'Keefe? Yes, I know. She is why I was sent to Asgard." He said.

"What does she have to do with you going to Asgard?" Asked Natasha.

Thor looked nervous to answer her question.

"Well, you see-"

"I'm the only Norse Demigod to exist since the Vikings. So, the All-Father wishes for my uncle here to watch over me and try to keep me from getting killed." Said a voice from behind us. (We were sitting on couches in a circle)

We all turned towards the voice to see who else but... Ryan.

"What the All-Father regrets to realize though, is that I have the power to kill even the greatest monsters from all of the mythologies, without breaking a sweat. I do not need protection." She stated.

"Impossible! Loki isn't even that powerful!" Exclaimed Thor.

"You're quite right, dearest Uncle. Loki doesn't have that much power. However, it takes two people to have a child (a/n: not going into farther information on the matter!)" she said.

~Magical Moment of Epiphany~ 

"So who's your mom then?" Asked Clint.

She just smirked.

"My mothers name is Rowena O'Keefe" she replied.

"Let me rephrase that for him. What is your mother?" I said before Clint could reply.

"That is something that you will find out very soon Anthony. As for the rest of you... here's a hint: I can see everything. Past, Present, and future." She replied.

"Now, I had better be off!" She said.

She was on her way out the door when she turned around and said:

"Oh, and by the way. She has NOTHING to do with Heimdall!"

And with that, she walked out of the cabin.

"Past. Present. Future? No... it cannot be! They went extinct millennium ago!" I heard Thor muttering.

"What do you mean Thor? Do you know what her mother is or not?" I asked.

"I have a theory. But it shouldn't be possible. They've been extinct for years!" He said in a daze.

"What are you talking about Thor?" Asked Natasha.

"Yeah, what do you think her mother is?" Asked Clint.

"I think, that her mother is a-"

A/N: HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Cliffhanger!!! Don't worry! I'll most likely update tomorrow!

HAPPY BACK TO THE FUTURE DAY EVERYONE!!!

Wednesday, October 21, 2015