Chapter 9

A/N: Don't forget to comment!

"Hey there, um... what's your name?" I asked.

She turned and smiled.

"My name is Ryan O'Keefe, Mr. Stark. I've heard a great deal about you. How you saved New York last year from the Chitauri (a/n: that is how you spell it right?), how you were part of the two great prophecies and are The savior of Olympus." She replied.

Percy/Tony's POV

"What?" I asked her, my face showed nothing but incredible shock that she knew that.

"Quit the act Anthony, I know that you are the one they call 'Perseus Jackson' you can't hide it from me. ...I see everything." She stated mysteriously.

"Umm... ok then..." I stated, still in shock, and now confusion.

"Goodbye Anthony, see you later." She says before waving and walking away.

That's when I noticed that she wasn't wearing her armor anymore. She was instead wearing a CHB T-shirt with jeans and a cool purple-irised eye pendant. On her wrist was an eye with a green iris with black wires forming a bracelet and a leather cord wrapped around her wrist.

Sadly, the only thing running through my head at the time though was:

'HOW THE HELL DID SHE CHANGE SO FAST!'

Man, am I glad I didn't say that out loud.

I decided to go back to get my suit and then head to the Poseidon cabin to talk to the team about the mystery girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked in to the cabin and sat on my bed. The previously chattering Avengers all turned towards me.

"So what do you think of the girl?" I asked them.

"Well, she's obviously unclaimed and knows why. She doesn't appear to be resentful towards her father, but she doesn't seem proud of him either." Answered Natasha.

"She's a really awesome fighter." Said Clint.

"What intrigued me was the fact that she was wearing a Norse style helmet and wielding a Norse sword and shield." Spoke Bruce.

"What about the fact that she knew what those giants were when no one else did?" Asked Cap.

"Well, we know that her father is a god. But who? She told me earlier when we were talking that she could 'see everything'. Do you think she's Heimdall's kid?" I asked them.

"I don't think so. She mentioned earlier at the dining pavilion that her father was imprisoned in his own home. That doesn't leave many options." Said Bruce.

"You're right, it does. And who do we know that fits that description perfectly?" Asked Clint.

I thought for a moment.

Then it hit me.

"Loki..."

A/N: I'll update again soon! Probably tomorrow!