Chapter 19

A/N: Don't forget to comment! Cover above is for iloveLukeCastellan you should check put her profile! Her newest book is a Perluke and Chaos betrayal story! Check it out!!

"Yep, you've got a point. Well, we should be getting back to mom now don't you think boys?" He asks them.

"Yep." They responded in sync.

"Let's get going then. See you later Mr. Stark!" He calls over his shoulder as him and the boys walk away.

"Call me Tony!" I called back.

"Sure thing!" Came a faint response.

Percy/Tony's POV

With that, I checked the time and realized that it was already 15:32 (3:32pm)

Crap! I was supposed to be at the Poseidon cabin two hours ago!

I ran to the Poseidon cabin as fast as I could.

Mini time skip of running...🏃🏻

When I got there, the meeting had already begun. No surprise there.

"So what did I miss?" I ask while takin a seat on the couch that Ryan and Loki were on since everyone else, other than Ryan, were squeezed on to the other two couches.

"Not much, we've been trying to figure out who the person was that controlled my father. So far, your team hasn't come up with any possibilities." Said Ryan.

"Well, so you have any ideas?" I asked her.

"Or course I do. However..." she said, looking down at her feet.

"However... what?" I ask her uncertainly.

Suddenly I felt a presence enter my mind, before I could do anything though, it said:

"However, in order to tell everyone in this room who it is, I will have to reveal your past to them."

I looked at Ryan before nodding but telling her to make sure they swear not to tell anyone else. She nodded back in understanding.

"However..." she started, turning back towards everyone. "I need you all to swear on the river Styx that what I am about to tell you will not ever leave this room." She tells them.

They all looked at me curiously but everyone swore anyone, except for Ryan and I. Even Loki swore the oath.

"So, why did we have to swear that oath? And why did Tony not have to?" Asked Bruce curiously.

"Because, we are discuss some things about Tony's past." Said Ryan.

"What does Tony's past have to do with anything?" Asked Steve.

Well, now's a better time then any.

"Everything has to do with my past Steve." I tell him.

"And why's that?" Asked Clint.

Before answering, I turned to Loki and asked him to put up some sight and soundproof barriers so that nobody could eavesdrop on this secret.

Once he did so, I turned back to Clint.

"Because Clint, I wasn't always the man you see before you. In fact, I was a very famous demigod here. The most powerful too. And, I wasn't even a legacy of Hephaestus then." I tell him.

"Who were you then?" Asked Natasha.

I smiled sadly at her before putting my glamour back up. (a/n: it's an ability that Hecate gave to him)

The team gasped.

"I am, and always have been, Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon and Savior of Olympus."

A/N: Sorry it's short! Next one will definitely be longer but that was just the most perfect place to stop this chapter! Once again though... Sorry!!