Chapter 21

A/N: Don't forget to comment! It doesn't take too long to send me some feedback on what you think of the story so if you could maybe take a few seconds to do so, that would be awesome!
Pic above is Peppers sword.
P.S.: I'm open to any ideas to what you readers think I should put in this story! (*wink* *wink*)

Previous chapter:

Suddenly I hear shouts coming from outside.

One voice sticks out clearly among the rest though, because this voice terrified me to the core.

"ANTHONY EDWARD STARK! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!"

Previous to this chapter:

Wait a minute. Tony's Leo's nephew? That must mean that his grandfather is Hepheastus!

Thanks again for that power of wisdom Athena!

"Ok JARVIS, I think I've seen enough to know where they are. Thank you very much!" I tell the AI.

"You are very much welcome madam." He replied.

Great, now to get to camp Half-Blood as fast as possible before the Avengers blow something up.

And now, they're going to have a pissed of daughter of Lyssa to deal with. I feel a little sorry for them... no I don't. 😈

Peppers POV
(a/n: sorry!!)

Immediately after leaving the tower I told Happy to call me a cab while I spoke to someone.

He didn't even question why I wanted a cab. He's smarter than he appears and that's good.

Dammit, stupid ADHD!

Anyway, while I was waiting for the cab to arrive, I called an old friend of mine from camp.

*phone rings*

"Hello? Delphi Strawberry delivery service speaking. How may I help you?"

"Hey Chiron, it's Virginia."

"Ah, Virginia, yes, why are you calling child?"

"I have recently received word that my husband is at Camp right now and I am slightly upset that I was not notified of this sooner."

"My apologies Virginia. I meant to call you but I do believe that it slipped my mind, my apologies."

"It's ok Chiron. I would like to let you know that I will be arriving at Camp sometime before dinner, so prepare your campers for a very pissed off daughter of Lyssa please. For their own safety that is"

I heard a chuckle from the other line.

"Yes, of course, I shall prepare the campers for battle! Would you like me to tell Anthony that you will be arriving soon?"

"No thank you Chiron, I would like to surprise him and besides, you have done enough. Thank you."

"You are quite welcome Virginia. I hope to see you later on then, goodbye."

"Goodbye Chiron."

I hung up and handed my phone to Happy.

"Hold onto this for me will you? I'm going to be gone for a few days and if you need to reach me because of an emergency then call Tony's phone or that last number I called. Ok?" I asked him.

"Of course." He replied.

"Good, why don't you go take the rest of the day off Happy. I'll see you in a few days. Tootles!" I say waving at him as the cab pulls up.

I get in and say to the driver:

"Take me to 3141 Farm Road, Montauk, please."

"Sure thing ma'am." He replied.

~~One Hour Later~~

"Are you sure you want to get off here ma'am? It's in the middle of nowhere."

"Yes, of course I'm sure, otherwise I wouldn't have asked to be brought here!" I practically screamed at him. This guy was pissing me off to much so I did the easy thing. I threw a wad of cash at him and got out. No words, nothing.

I stomped my way up the hill only to be greeted by a wild Hellhound.

Luckily, I still where my jewelry.

I pulled on my necklace and tugged the red sword charm off of it.

Instantly a short red sword appeared in my hand. The blade is made out of Fury Stone. It's the rarest metal in existence because it can only be created by my mother. It's also the most deadly.

Within two minutes the oh so vicious Hellhound was in dust.

I sheathed my sword and continued up the hill to be greeted by a group of young demigods that witnessed the fight.

"Hello young ones, do you know where I can Tony Stark?" I ask them bitterly.

They all point towards the Poseidon cabin.

"Thank you." I tell them.

As soon as I walk away the demigods start screaming about how amazing I am.

Yep, that's right, just because your parent isn't an Olympian doesn't mean you can't be awesome.

I arrive at the Poseidon cabin finally after swimming through the sea of campers.

What do I do? You may ask. Well, of course I did the logical thing. I yelled at him to get out of the cabin.

"ANTHONY EDWARD STARK! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW!!"

A/N: Don't forget to comment!