Chapter 23

🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝
WINTER SOLSTICE DAY!!!!
🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝

A/N: This will be the whole chapter 23. Please read it from beginning to end because I changed some very important details!!!

This chapter is dedicated to Emer28702000   for knowing where this quote came from:

"*poke*
'Quit it'
*poke*
'Quit it'
*poke*
'Quit it'..."

(It's from the Simpsons)

Hope you like the chapter!

Percy/Tony's POV

Umm...

Rebooting brain in 3...2...1...

What just happened? Why did she just tell Pepper that? So many questions... where do I start?

"Uhhhhhh..."

"Wait a minute... you're the CHAMPION OF THE FATES AND THE NORNS?!? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!?" Screeched Loki.

Ryan stared at him with a blank face.

"Simple, they came to me in a dream one day and asked if I would like to be their champion and I accepted." She replied.

"Well then why didn't you tell us that before? Why did you tell Pepper but not us?" Demanded Steve.

"Why wouldn't I give my cousin my whole title?" She asked.

Everyone stared at her blankly before everything erupted into chaos.

"WHAT?! You're mother didn't have any siblings!-"

"Really?-"

"Cool!-"

"......-"

"Uhhhhhh..."

"I'm your cousin?"

That comment got everyone to shut up.

"Wait a minute. So you claim to be Peppers cousin, but she doesn't recall having any cousins, soo... How is that possible?" I asked her, finally able to get some words out.

She just gave me a knowing smirk.

"Whoever said she was from my mothers side of the family?"

With that, Ryan O'Keefe vanished into thin air, leaving two gods, the avengers and Pepper, bewildered at what they had just heard.

👯~~~Time skip to the Poseidon cabin~~~👯

"Sooo... We gonna talk about what we just heard?" Clint asked as he attempted to break the silence.

Key word: 'Attempted'. The room remained silent until Loki spoke. "Well, according to Ryan, Pepper is her cousin, but not from her mothers side so... How is that even possible? Pepper's mother is Lyssa! So how could she be Pepper's cousin?!" Exclaimed Loki, who was pulling his hair out in frustration.

I thought for a minute before... *lightbulb* What about Pepper's mortal side?" I ask aloud. Everyone looked at me as if I was a complete idiot. "What?" I ask them. Natasha facepalms in disappointment. "I swear Tony, it's as if you weren't even here." She whispered. I look at her in confusion. "Ryan said that  Pepper was her cousin but not on her mothers side. So, answer me this: How could the mortal parent of Pepper, be related to Loki in anyway?" She asked me.

My eyes widened in realization. "Oh." But, then I thought of something. "Actually, Pepper, who is your mortal parent anyway?" I ask her. She looks at me in surprise for a moment before answering. "Well, by law, my dad would be _(*enter random name here*)_ Potts. However, by blood, my father is Ben Blofis."

(a/n: I was contemplating stopping here but I figured I owed you guys a bit more)

I couldn't breath. I mean, seriously, it's not everyday you find out you're married to your mortal cousin! I started to Hyperventilate.
Nobody noticed except Bruce who put his hand on my shoulder and tried to get me to calm down. When I finally did, I turned to Pepper. "Y-you m-mean to t-tell me that B-Ben Blofis is your dad? Like, b-brother of P-Paul Blofis? Brother-in-law to Sally Jackson? T-That Ben Blofis?" I ask her, hoping that I'm wrong.

"Umm... I think so." Replied Pepper. I would have laughed like a crazy person if I wasn't too busy hyperventilating. "Well, anyways, I'm pretty sure that's him, but, we should probably go see if Paul knows anything. My dad died a while ago so unless Nico comes back soon... Yeah." Pepper says.

"I guess we can Pepper. Maybe we can go over before dinner. By the way, is Sally Jackson by any chance related to Percy Jackson?" Asked Bruce, who then looked directly at me. "Yeah, she's his mother." Replied Natasha. Then realization hit her and she shot me a sympathetic look.

Everyone was silent. Pepper looked extraordinarily confused at the silence. "So, should we go see if he knows anything about Ryan, or not?" She asked, breaking the silence.

Instantly everyone started talking before- "ENOUGH!" Everyone turned to see a very annoyed Pepper and slightly green Bruce. "Now, how about only a few of us go, that way there won't be too many people at once, and so that there can still be some people here to get some more information on Percy Jackson's disappearing. Sound good?" She asked. Everyone thought about it for a moment before a chorus of "Yeah's" and "sure's" was heard.

"Good then, now, the groups will be as followed:
Tony, Bruce, Loki, and I will go to the Jackson residence to see if Paul is my dad and get some info on Percy from them, while Thor, Clint, Steve and Natasha will stick around here to see if you can maybe squeeze some info about Prissy's disappearance from the campers. Probably start with 'The Seven' first then ask other old timers like Clarisse, Nico, Will and Reyna. Don't trust Octavian and be careful what you say. Got it?" Says Pepper. Everyone nods. "Good, now let's get going." And with that, she walked out of the cabin.

Everyone turned and stared at me with multiple emotions clear on their faces. "I know," I tell them. "I'm dead." And with that, I walked out, followed by Bruce and Loki.

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating in a while, but I was kind of at a writers block for a while. Anyways, you probably realized that they kind of strayed away from what they were originally talking about in the conversation above, well, that's what happens when 6/8 of the people present are ADHD. It happens with me all the time. Don't forget to comment!

🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝
WINTER SOLSTICE DAY!!!!
🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝