Chapter 7 Pack meeting

I wan to dedicate this to @Xenoclea @InsidiousMind @Kurosu @jillybean610 @strangerstale @loumey thanks for helping me with wolves guys. If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously, on His alpha her omega

"Alright Luka, we're ready for you," my aunt says, coming into the room.

I slowly pull away from Luka, and stand up. Luka swings his legs up onto the bed, but as my Aunt's putting the bed rails up, I notice that Luka's eyes still have fear in them, so I gently pick up Luka's hand, and place it onto the pendant attached to the crescent wire. "I want you to hold on to your pendant until you go to sleep, and then, when you wake up, I'm going to be right there waiting for you" I say soothingly. Luka grasps the pendant firmly, and nods. I give him a peck in between the eyes, like my mother used to. I then nod to my Aunt.

Shelby then rolls Luke out of the room, but as my aunt starts to follow her, I stop her and get close to her ear. "When he's out of surgery, can you bring him to my healing quarters please?" 

"Understood." She nods.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few moments, I walk back to the bathroom, and put my dress back on. As I'm walking out of the hospital itself, I get the buzzing sensation in my head. This time, I check who it is before I connect it.

"Hi, Uncle Liam, I'm on my way." I think he's checking to see how much longer I'm going to be.

"Change of plans, Sophie. We have a situation." He sounds serious.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, sounding worried.

"The wolves from Ace's pack, the ones he left behind, they're confused, and going crazy trying to figure out what to do and where to go," he replies.

"Where are they located?" I ask.

"The meeting valley, in the center of the territory. You're the boss, so what do we do, Sophie?" My uncle asks me.

I think about it for a moment before I give him my answer. "I'm getting the main part of the pack together. I'm calling a pack meeting. Release Keith and Cody for now at least."

"Understood," he says with a nod, as he disconnects the mind link.

I then shift, as I take off into the woods. As I do, I open the pack mind link. "Attention, This is your alpha speaking. I'm calling a pack meeting for all main pack members only, the rest of you have a nice day." I then disconnect the mind link as I get just inside the tree line. After a few minutes of running alone, I get some company.

"Hi Sophie," The small white wolf says, as she's running, trying to catch up with me.

"Oh, hi, Maloney," I yelp, happily. Maloney and her family live right next door to me. She first shifted a week ago, and even though she's only twelve, she already shows a lot of promise. We come to a pretty big log, and she and I jump right over it. Despite being so young, Maloney has long legs that let her jump over trees twice her size, but her legs are also thin, so she can keep up with me, even when I'm in a sprint.

"Is your sister coming?" I ask her in a yelp.

"Yes, she's right behind us, along with the others," she yelps back.

I turn on the pack mind link again to see who is following me.

"Got your back, Alpha, and you too, Little Sis," says Faya, Maloney's fourteen-year-old sister.