2017 Quarterly Goals: Round two

Hey to all of my Emerald Shifters, hope you're all having a howling good day. Well as you can tell by the title of this part, it's time for that time of three months. It's time for another round of quarterly goals. This means I get to recap what happen during last quarter and find out what I succeeded in, or what I still need to work on completing. Like most of my quarters this one was like a seesaw going up, going down, but for the most part it went okay.

The recap: His Alpha Her Omega goals

#1. I wanted to get His Alpha Her Omega featured: Sadly this has not happened (Yet). You see three months back when I sent in my request I didn't know that that they were not taking requests at that time. But the good news is submissions have opened back up, and I've got a request in. I sent it in on the 13th of February, it might take a little while, but we'll see how it goes. Cross your fingers, and hope for the best.

(If you want to help me get my book featured, you can make your own His Alpha Her Omega featured requests and send them in. If you would, that would be great)

#2. I wanted to have the opportunity to do more interviews, and have more book reviews done for His Alpha Her Omega: I haven't been able to do this one simply because I haven't found any, and or offered any. WattyWolves are way behind on their reviews, so I have to wait and see what they say.

(If you want to do a book review of His Alpha Her Omega or an interview with me, you can just message me here on wattpad)

#3. I want to enter a lot more contests. Done, and now I just have to wait and see what those results are.

The recap: Love Bite goals

1. I wanted to get these next ten Chapters done. The bad news is, this kind of hasn't been done, but the good news is if everything goes well, you guys will be getting two new chapters over the course of this week, but that's if everything goes well. The problem is I have a thing about odd numbers, to me they mean bad luck, if I were to add ten new chapters to the 17 I have I would have 27. So I posted one on Christmas, and then I'm going to upload two more this week hopefully, bring my chapter total to 20, and then add ten more to make it 30 chapters, so that way we won't have bad luck.

Read Goal: Results

Let's start with His Alpha Her Omega. As most of you do, or don't know, the read goal I set for his Alpha Her Omega for round one was 225K reads. Guys, as Katy Perry says 'You hear my voice, your hear that sound. Like thunder, gonna shake the ground.' Guys we made it within a few days. To give myself a challenge I tried doubling it to 250k, but lightning doesn't strike the oak twice, thanks for trying you guys. We got 240K reads, only ten short, but you can't win them all.

Now, let's move on to Love Bite, shall we. Okay guys, this was so unexpected, I almost couldn't believe it. So the read goal for Love bite was 15K reads, but as always my readers surprised me yet again, that's why I love y'all. Love Bite has now got 16.4K Reads a little more than 1K more then I thought it would, thank you guys you much, you're the best.

This quarters goals

#1. I want to get His Alpha Her Omega featured (for me to do, but you can help)

#2. I want to have the opportunity to do more interviews, and have more book reviews done for His Alpha Her Omega (for me to do)

#3. I want to enter a lot more contests (for me to do)

#4. I want to get these next ten Chapters of Love Bite done (For me to do)

***

#1. spread the word about His Alpha Her Omega (for you guys to do)

#2. Show me some love, send me some Fan art (for you guys to do)

3# Try to get His Alpha Her Omega to 275k reads (for you guys to do)

#4 I want every one of you to put Love Bite in your libraries (for you guys to do)

#5. I would really love it if you would all add it to your reading lists (for you guys to do)

#6.Try to get Love Bite up to 20k reads in the next three months (for you guys to do)

The small year-end goal

I want to try to get His Alpha Her Omega number one in werewolf.

The two large year end goals

I want to try to get His Alpha Her Omega featured as mentioned above, and then I want to try to join the Wattpad star program.

***

Deadline is June, 1st. 2017. As always best of luck to everyone :)