2017 Quarterly Goals: Round Four

Hey guys, sorry this is going up so late, I was so busy waking up late, eating breakfast, and backing up my work. For these last three month, I've been working hard on my writing. Other cool things happened in this quarter as well, like driving up to see the eclipse in Nashville. That in itself was amazing, truly a beautiful sight to behold.

The recap: His Alpha Her Omega goals

#1. I wanted to get His Alpha Her Omega featured: Sadly again guys this has not happened yet, I'd hate to say this, but I think it'll be best if I stop trying to get it featured for a bit, and then try again when Love Bite is done. It's not that I'm giving up or anything, It's just that getting featured is not the highest thing on my mind like it use to be, it's getting the rest of the chapters of Love Bite done so that I can get them out to you guys.

 #2. I wanted to have the opportunity to do more interviews, and have more book reviews done for His Alpha Her Omega: Unlike quarter three, this hasn't been done, simply because I've been busy working on Love Bite as well as something else, what? You guys will find out in a few years or so, if all things go as planned.

 #3. I want to enter a lot more contests: I have entered one contest this quarter, The Addiction Awards 2017, they're still open and wanting to help other writers, so  if any of you are undiscovered, why not enter?

The recap: Love Bite goals

#1 I wanted to get these next ten Chapters done: As I've already hinted to a few times in this part, I've been working hard on Love Bite these last three months. But Rose, how hard is hard? Well, I'm sure you guys will be happy to know that out of the ten chapters I have outlined, five are already written out and have been put onto their webpages. As of now and by the time you guys are reading this, I'm working on chapter 26 right now. I don't want to jinks anything, so I'm going to leave that there.

  Read Goal: Results 

Rather then beat around the bush this part, I'm just going to get to the point. As I'm sure most of you know by now, we hit a pretty big milestone with His Alpha Her Omega. Last quarter, our read goal was 290K reads. Well, my little show off of a book went a little further than that, guys His Alpha Her Omega hit 300K reads and it's still climbing. As of right now we stand at 308k reads. Honestly guys, this book as well as this young author would be nothing without you all, so thank you.

Now on to Love Bite. Along with the whole I've written five chapters in three months, this book also has surprised me a bit. Our last read goal for Love Bite was 25k reads in the next three months, it hit around 25,935 Reads, that's pretty good, would't you say?            

This quarters goals 

 I want to have the opportunity to do more interviews, and have more book reviews done for His Alpha Her Omega (for me to do)

I want to enter a lot more contests (for me to do)

.I want to get these next ten Chapters of Love Bite outlined and done for you guys (For me to do)

***

 spread the word about His Alpha Her Omega (for you guys to do)

 Show me some love, send me some Fan art (for you guys to do)

 Try to get His Alpha Her Omega to 325K reads (for you guys to do)

 I want every one of you to read at least one chapter of Love Bite (for you guys to do)

 I would really love it if you would all add it to your reading lists (for you guys to do)

Try to get Love Bite up to 30k reads in the next three months (for you guys to do)

***

Deadline is Desember, 1st. 2017. As always best of luck to everyone :)