Behind The Names (Please read)

Good morning everyone. Sorry this isn't a chapter, but I thought we would throw a little celebration for the milestone my friend and I have hit. For those of you who don't know back in November we set a 10K read goal by the end of 2015. If you already knew that and you got my message on your feeds last night, then you may already know what's up.

Lasts night's message.

'Greetings to all of our Emerald Shifters. OMG our 10K year-end goal is so close that me and my friend can almost touch it, guys thank you all so much for all the love and support, you know, it's like we always say we wouldn't be here without you, and we mean that truthfully you guys, the love and support you give us each day, that's what keeps us going, I can't say that enough. So thank you ones again guys, happy holidays.

Love Rose_Wolf_'

Well, guys guess what, we've reached 10K reads today! So give yourself a pat on the back, a round of applause or whatever you want to do. So I thought I would celebrate this milestone by telling you guys how I gave Sophie and Luka their names. Have fun and I hope you enjoy.

Sophie's name

I thought I would start by telling you how I picked Sophie's name, because why not. The day after I had the dream that inspired this book (PM me if you want to know about the dream). I was trying to find names to go with my characters, and right away I thought of Sophie. Now I have already decided that if I become a mother and if i have a daughter in the near future, I would want her to be named Sophie, so this is like my little reminder of what I would like to name my daughter someday.

Luka's Name

Now it's time for the moment you've all been waiting for, how did Luka get his name? Well Luka's name was a bit more tricky to come up with, it's a long story but I'll make it quick. I'm a real big movie fan, and one of my movie heroes from when I was little was Luke skywalker from the star wars saga (but Anakin will always be my favorite, just saying) But to me Sophie and Luke didn't fit, so I went online and looked up names that were similar to Luke, and they had over 50 names. Now I'm also a real big Divergent fan, and my lucky number, is lucky number four, because I love Tobias duh. Anyway, when I'm looking through any name list, the first thing I'll do, is go to the fourth name and look at it. The fourth name on that list was Luka, and I thought to myself, that's perfect, so we had Sophie and Luka.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's it guys, I hope you've enjoyed it, oh and thanks for getting us up to 10K reads guys you are the best.

And to all of our new Emerald Shifters please be sure to keep reading, because we like to watch the numbers go up. Vote, because we love the support. Comment, so that you can give your opinion, and if you find any mistakes, feel free to let us know. Add it to your reading list and library, to stay updated. And share it, to get it out there, Bye guys.