Chapter 34 Forced and Involuntary

Previously, on His Alpha Her Omega 

"Okay. I've got to go take care of something, but I'll be back, and when I do get back, I'll pile in bed with you," I tell him, as I gently kiss the top of his forehead, and exit the room.

I stop outside the waiting room and mind link Keith. "Get down to the pack hospital now."

"Alright Alpha, I'll be there soon."

"What about Cody?" I ask.

"My brother's closer to you then you think," Keith replies. I look around the waiting room, and see Cody sitting in the chair in front of me, looking down at the floor.

My eyes go wide. "Okay just get here as soon as you can," I say, as I cut the link.

I run over to Cody. "Cody, what are you doing here? Why didn't you go home?"

Cody then looks at me with tears is his eyes. "There is no home for me anymore."

What on earth is going on?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I wait for Keith with Cody in the waiting room. Cody hasn't looked up or said a word to me since he told me he didn't have a home anymore. What did he mean by telling me that?

When I see Keith walk through the doorway 30 minutes later, I make the dreaded 'follow me' motion with my pointer finger. We head towards the hallway that leads to the conference room. As we head towards the hallway, I notice that Keith's walking normally, but Cody is limping slightly.

"Why are we in trouble? We didn't do anything to Luka," Keith says, as we approach the room.

"More importantly, Sophie, how's Luka? Is he okay?" Cody asks, concern clearly in his tone.

"Okay, first off, Cody. Luka's fine. In fact, he's in his room sleeping. Oh, and you boys are not in trouble."

The boys look at each other in surprise. "Oh, that's a relief, but if we're not in trouble, what did you bring us here for?" Keith asks.

"I want to know what's going on." I sit on the table and cross my arms. "Look, Cody. I know something's going on at home. I can tell." Cody looks up at me and nods his head silently.

"It's nothing, Alpha, just a little feud going on between him and our parents, it's nothing we can't handle," Keith explains, but the look on Cody's face is telling me another story.

"Keith, I know you're trying to protect your little brother, but I heard Cody say it himself on the day I first grounded you two. You and Cody are twenty years old. You're grown men. Let Cody speak for himself."

Cody looks at his brother. "I think we should tell her."

"I don't think it'll be wise, do you know what they would do to us if they found out we told..."

Cody cuts him off. "Come on man, I'm tired of having this thing on my chest. She's the Alpha. They can't touch her."

"Cody, I'm still not sure about this."

"Look, bro, if you don't want to tell her together, I'll tell it to her myself. Now, what do you want to do?" Cody whispers, a little louder this time.

Keith sighs. "Alright," he says, with a nod. Keith then looks towards me. "Sophie, we didn't want to do the things we did to Luka."

"If you want to know the truth," Cody adds, "then we're going to need some chairs. Because this is going to take a while."