sequel!

Today is actually 4/28/2016 and I've had a Q/A over the last few days to find out whether you guys wanted a sequel or not, and every one of you said yes you would like one. Now guys I'm going to let you in on a secret and don't kill me for doing this, and don't stop reading, I mean you can if you want to I'm not stopping you, but um... I actually knew there was going to be a sequel since the first half of this book, now before you go and rip all your hair out give me the chance to explain.

When I first had the idea for a second book it tore me in half, because at the time I wasn't sure that this book would even get anywhere and even when it started getting more noticed I still wasn't sure that any of you guys would even want a sequel to begin with. So early on I decided that I would let you guys make the decision for me, after all. It's not about what I want it's about what you guys want, whatever keeps my Emerald Shifters happy and coming back for more, that's what makes me happy, the reader is always right. So you see guys, that's why I had to keep it from you for so long. I'm so sorry to all of you, it hurt me every day I had to do it so please understand.

Title, release date, etc, plus another surprise

Okay now to get to the moment you've all been waiting for I'm going to tell you the title and possible release date for the second book in this werewolf drama and plus a little surprise, but I'm going to save that till the end, but first let's clear something up. I am not a robot I can't just keep writing 24/7 I do have a life outside of this, and I'm also an outliner, In other words I don't write a book until I feel that it is ready to be written. besides I haven't even began editing on this book yet, I want to have this book fully edited and at least try to get it published before I start writing the second book. Outlining itself also takes time, So I'm guessing it will be about a year and a half, around Sep, 2017 before I'll actually start posting the first chapters of this puppy.

As for the title. I was originally going to go with 'His Luna Her Alpha, but then while on the way home from Disney I was thinking about how this book was going to end and that's when it hit me. The title of the sequel to His Alpha Her Omega is, drum roll please...

'Love Bite' That's really the title, what do you think guys? I don't want to give you guys any details about Love Bite after all no one likes spoilers.

Alright. Now, the last order of business for me to do, is this. There's not only going to be a second book, but... Wait for it...Wait for it, there's going to be a third book as well. Now the third book is still in its baby stages and probably won't be up until two years after the second one, so don't leave wattpad for another four years or you might miss out.

I do however know the title of the third and last book. 'United' So yea, that's all I have to say about that.

=======================================        

Always follow your dreams, and never, ever give up on fate.