2017 Quarterly Goals: final Round

Hey guys, sorry for the delay of the final  round of quarterly goals, My life became so hectic after the Holidays, and especially in the last few days. From wrapping the gifts to spending time with family and friends, to outlining another project, I was always knee deep in something. But then just three days ago, my wish for another pet came true, and we welcomed a new Parakeet into our home. He's one of the cutest things in the world, he's green and yellow, his name is Anakin (from star wars) Then after we got Anakin home, we noticed that he was depressed and lonely. So a few nights ago we went back to Petsmart and got him a brother. The second one is a blue and white one, and his name is Echo (also from star wars, if you watched the clone wars.) Okay, now that my life updates are over with, on to what happen this last quarter.    

The recap: His Alpha Her Omega goals  

#1. I wanted to get His Alpha Her Omega featured: Okay guys, like I told you in last quarter, I'm not trying as hard to get His Alpha Her Omega featured. Don't worry, I'm still going to try once again, but for now I've put it on the back-burner. 

#2. I wanted to have the opportunity to do more interviews, and have more book reviews done for His Alpha Her Omega: Like quarter four, this hasn't happened. With the mad rush of the holidays, writing coming first, and now with the new birds in the house, I just forgot to look for some.

#3. I want to enter a lot more contests: Sadly this hasn't happened yet, the other contest I entered our not done yet, and I haven't looked for any since. But, I might enter some now that 2018 has rolled around.

The recap: Love Bite goals 

 #1 I wanted to get these next ten Chapters done: All I have to say about this guys is, done and posted. So if any of you haven't read them yet, go ahead and read them, you won't be sorry. As for when I'm going to start the next ten. I don't know, I may start tomorrow, who knows.

Read Goal: Results

Okay since I'm sort on time, I'm not going to beat around the bush, I'm just going to tell you. Let's start with His Alpha Her Omega, shall we. Last quarter, our read goal was 325K right. Well, it past it, and since I mist out on the dead line, it went a bit over. As of this moment, right now, it's standing at 332K reads.  Hopefully, 2018  will be another great year for reads, and for readers as well. Wow, what a way to cap off the year.   

Now on to Love Bite. For last quarter, I wanted to do something different when it came to Love Bite. Fearing how the new chapters would be revived, just asked you guys to read at least one chapter of Love Bite. As far as reads themselves go, I would say that we did pretty well. As of the start of 2018, Love Bite has a little over 32.2k reads. all in all, I'd say it did pretty well too.

2018 goals.   

 I want to to have the opportunity to do more interviews, and have more book reviews done for His Alpha Her Omega:

 I want to enter a lot more contests.

I want His Alpha her Omega to get up to at least 4000k reads.  

I would like to outline and post the next ten chapters of Love Bite. 

I would like Love Bite to get 1000k reads by the end of this year.

I would like to finish Love Bite and then get started on United.

***

Deadline for this years first quarter is March, 30th. 2017 Best of luck everyone :-)