"It's Hard to Believe" (Louis Tomlinson)

You’ve always been a fan of One Direction. You didn’t just love them because they were all incredibly hot. No, they mean much more to you than that. You feel like they’ve always been there for you in your time of need or when you were at your lowest. Through all the pain, tears, and especially when your parents passed away about a year ago.  No they weren’t there for you physically. Technically they don’t even know you exist, but just listening to their music made you feel beautiful and that you were worth more than you thought you were. You live with your grandparents now. They knew you loved One Direction, but always thought it was just a phase. You loved all the boys, but every girl always has that one boy in the band that stuck out to them. For you it was Louis Tomlinson. There was just something about Louis that you were drawn too. Most people would say it was his looks. But it wasn’t that. It wasn’t his gorgeous eyes or his amazing hair. That didn’t matter. He seems so caring and passionate. Not just some jerk that most people label him as. One day you were walking down the street and you saw a crowd of girls that were screaming. It seemed like they were crowding around something or maybe someone. You walked a little closer and tried to see what it was. You stood on your tippy toes and saw what it was. It was Louis Tomlinson. You couldn’t believe it. Your hero and inspiration was standing just yards away from you. You wanted nothing more than to be able to meet him and tell him thank you for how much him and the other boys had done for you. That seemed impossible though. There were so many girls and they began pushing and shoving. You unfortunately got in the middle of it and you were hit in the face and knocked to the ground.

“Move, move! Out of the way! Give her some space! Are you alright love?” was the last thing you heard before you blacked out.

You woke up in an unfamiliar room and you were lying on a couch. You were startled and sat up really fast which wasn’t the best idea because it made you extremely dizzy.

“Whoa whoa. Careful there.”

Someone had rushed to your side and grabbed your hand. You laid back down and held your head because it was hurting really bad. You closed your eyes and relaxed a little bit before you looked to see  who was in the room with you. You slowly opened your eyes to be met by the most beautiful eyes you’d ever seen. You analyzed the strangers face until you realized that it was Louis Tomlinson. Your eyes grew wide and you couldn’t believe this. You began to sit up again, a lot slower this time so you didn’t get dizzy.

“You alright babe?” he said in a nervous tone.

“Yeah. I think I’ll be fine. What happened?”

“Well I was taking a picture with a fan and I noticed you in the back of the crowd. I saw these two girls get in a fight and one of them hit you by mistaken. I rushed to your side after and you were out cold.”

“Oh my. That’s so embarrassing you said bringing a hand up to your head. “Ouch!”, you yelled out in pain.

“Oh! Be careful!” Louis said.

“You’ve got quite a bump there.” he said chuckling and gently rubbing his thumb across the bump. His face was incredibly close to yours. Your eyes met and he kept glancing between your eyes and your lips. Just when you thought he was going to kiss you he pulled away.

“Right…umm…well I’m glad you’re alright.” he said rubbing the back of his neck and looking away a little embarrassed.

“Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate. More than you know.”

“No problem. I’m glad I could help out.

“Well I guess I better get going.” you said slowly getting up. Just as you were walking toward the door Louis stopped you.