"You're All I Ever Wanted" (Niall Horan)

It’s been 4 months since you last saw your best friend, Niall. He’s been on tour with his band, One Direction. Yes, the ever so popular British boy band. Well, the boys are getting a whole two weeks off from touring and working. You were so excited when Niall told you over Skype about a week ago and that day was finally here! Niall’s flight was getting in really soon and you were planning on picking him up at the airport. Just as you were about to leave you heard a knock on your door.

“Who could that be?” You went to open the door and you couldn’t believe your eyes!

“Niallerrrrrrr!” You yelled jumping into your best friend's arms.

“(Y/N)! I missed you so much babe, you have no idea!”

“What are you doing here? I was just about to leave to pick you up!”

“I wanted to surprise you! Our flight got in about two hours ago.” He answered with that sexy half smile he always does.

You’ve always had feelings for Niall, but you never had the guts to tell him. You were always so scared that it would ruin the friendship and you always agree to yourself that you would rather have him as just a friend than not have him at all. You smiled and hugged him again. You were just so happy to have your best friend back.

“So love, what do you want to do tonight?”

“How about a relaxing movie night here?”

“Sounds good to me!”

Niall picked out his favorite movie and started it. You both snuggled on the couch with a big fluffy blanket. About half way through the movie there was a romantic scene.

 “Do you ever wonder who you’re going to end up with, Niall?” You suddenly said before you could stop yourself.

“I used to all the time actually.” He replied.

“Used to?” You asked confused.

“I stopped wondering when I met you.” He said. You looked at him with wide eyes. You weren’t sure if you heard him right.

You sat up on your elbow. “What did you just say?”

“I said I used to wonder who I was going to end up with until the day I met you. (Y/N), you’ve been my best friend for so long and there is no doubt in my mind that you’re the girl of my dreams. You’re everything I’ve ever wanted and more. I love you.”

“I love you too, Niall” You replied making the biggest smile you’d ever seen on his face appear. You smiled back as you leaned forward and kissed him deeply.