"Promise" (Niall Horan)

Sooo....this is my first peronal imagine! I hope you like it Mikhayla! I tried my best!! x

"I know you two are shagging, Mikhayla! There's no use in lying anymore!"
"Do you hear yourself, Niall? I'm not cheating on you and the fact that you can't trust me around other guys makes me question our relationship!"
"Well the fact that you spend more time with that guy "friend" of yours than me is a perfect reason for me to not trust you!"
"Whatever Niall! I'm done!" 
"Fine! Get out!"
You grabbed your purse and stormed out of Niall's flat, slamming the door in the process. As soon as you made it to the elevator and the doors shut you slide down the wall and let the tears fall. You and Niall had never had such an intense fight before. You just couldn't believe that he didn't trust you. You would never cheat on him, especially with your best guy friend that you've known since you two were young. How could you be in a relationship that had no trust? The dinging of the elevator took you out of your thoughts. You quickly stood up and wiped the remaining tears from your face. Exiting the elevator your phone started ringing. In the back of your head you had hoped it was Niall calling to apologize, but you knew it was too good to be true. You looked at the name on your phone to see it was your best guy friend. 
"H-Hello?"
"What's wrong?"
"What are you talking about?" 
"I can tell by the way you answered the phone that you're upset and it sounds like you've been crying."
"Me and Niall had a fight."
"C'mon over to mine. I'll see you in a few."
You agreed and hung up making your way towards his house. 
Once you arrived you knocked on his door and not even two seconds later the door opened and you were pulled into a hug. 
"You alright, babe?" You couldn't answer. You just shook your head and started crying again. He rubbed your back and led you into the living room sitting you on the couch. You sat cross legged on the couch and he wrapped a blanket around your shoulders. 
"I'll go make you some tea. I'll be right back." You nodded and closed your eyes leaning your head on the back of the couch. You eyes shot open as you heard your phone ring. You looked at your phone and saw Niall's name. You hesitated before answering. 
"Niall, I really don't want to hear it-"
"Babe! Please don't hang up! Hear me out please!"
"I heard you pretty loud and clear earlier, Niall. You don't trust me. I get it."
"Mikhayla, no! I do trust you! I-"
"You obviously don't!"
"I do! I'll just see you at the concert tonight and we can talk then, alright?"
"I don't think I'm going to be there tonight."
"W-What?"
"You heard me, Niall."
"But you've never missed a concert. Y-You're always there. Remember your promise?" You could hear the crack in his voice as if he was about to cry.
"I can't talk to you right now. I'm sorry. Goodbye, Niall." You hung up and immediately felt the years fall from your eyes again. Your best guy friend walked in with your tea and immediately wrapped you in his arms. 
"Was that Niall?"
"Y-Yeah."
"You're not going to the concert?"
"I just don't think I should. I just don't see the point."
"You guys may have gotten in a fight, but you still love him and you're always there to support him." 
You shrugged and looked down at your hands and played with the ring Niall had given you for your birthday.
"Let's not talk about it. Want to watch a film?"
"Sure."

Niall's POV
She wasn't coming tonight? That's all I could think about for the thirty minutes it had been since I got off the phone with Mikhayla. I wiped my cheeks, not even realizing that I was crying. 
I looked at the clock and sighed noticing that it was time for me to make my way to the arena for tonight's show. I basically dragged myself off the couch and into my car. 

I arrived at the arena and walked into the dressing room to find the lads lounging around waiting for soundcheck to start. 
"Hey Niall! Where's Mikhayla?" Harry asked. Him and Mikhayla have always been close.
"She...She isn't coming." I said landing face down into the couch next to Liam. 
"What do you mean she isn't coming? She's never missed a concert."
"Don't you think I know that?!" I yelled, but shook my head regretting it immediately. There was no reason for me to take it out on the lads. I got myself into this mess. 
"I'm sorry. It's not your fault. I shouldn't take my anger out on you guys." 
"It's alright, mate. What happened?" 
I took a deep breath before telling the boys everything. It felt good to get it off my chest and talk about it for a bit. 
"I understand why you're upset, Niall. I wouldn't be too happy if my girl was hanging out with another guy more than me. You always have to know that Mikhayla loves you and you should know that she would never do something like that to you though." I was going to answer but we were cut off by the strange manager coming in and ushering us in for soundcheck. 
We finished soundcheck and had been out through make up, hair, and wardrobe for the concert. Before I knew it, it was already time for the show.
"Hello!!! Welcome to the show! Are you guys ready for some fun?!" Louis yelled into his microphone as Kiss You started playing. We had made it through several songs until we decided to slow it down a bit. 
"Here's Over Again!" Zayn said into his mic. Liam sang his part and I knew I was next. 
"Now she’s feeling so low since she went solo. Hole in the middle of my heart-" I couldn't do it. I stopped singing and felt tears running down my face. I just couldn't do it without her here. By my side, where she belongs. 
"Hey mate. It'll be alright, okay?"
"No," I said shaking my head. "no it won't, Harry. I screwed up. I lost her. She was everything to me." I said crying harder into his shoulder. 
"Uhh. We'll be right back guys!! Josh! Drum solo!!" Liam said as the boys came and ushered me off stage. I was walking to the dressing room and almost fell over when I looked down the hall. I had to be hallucinating. I saw Mikhayla running towards me. 
"Great! Now I'm fucking seeing her everywhere I go!" I yelled putting my head into my hands. I felt a hand grab my chin, forcing me to look up. I was face to face with her. I wasn't seeing things. She was really there. 
"Mikhayla? You're really here?"
"Yeah, I'm here. You're not seeing things." She said with a giggle. God I loved it when she giggled. It was like music to my ears. I grabbed onto her and pulled her in for a hug as right as I could. 
"I'm so sorry, baby. I'm so sorry."
"We'll talk about this after the concert. You need to get back out there. I'll be right back here, okay? I'm not leaving. I promise."
I smiled and kissed her cheek before grabbing my mic and joining the other boys on stage. We sang the rest of the songs and I was constantly looking to side stage to make sure Mikhayla was still there. She was. She never left. Just like she promised. 
"Thank you so much for coming out tonight! Hope you enjoyed the show! Goodnight!" I yelled before running off stage as fast as possible and wrapping my arms around her.
"C'mon, let's go talk." I guided her into a dressing room and we sat on the couch across from each other. I opened my mouth to say something, but she put her hand over my mouth stopping me. 
"Let me talk first. I'm sorry. I didn't realize that it was hurting you that I was hanging out with my guy friends so much. I didn't even consider how you felt and I apologize, but I need you to trust me. I would never ever cheat on you or hurt you like that. If we want our relationship to work we have to trust each other. That's a huge thing, Niall." I leaned forward and cupped her face with my hands. 
"I am so so sorry. I was jealous of him and I don't know why I said I don't trust you because I do. I trust you with my life and I know you would never cheat on me. I love you so much and I can't apologize enough. I don't care if it takes forever to get your forgiveness as long as I'm with you forever I don't care. I can't lose you." 
I wiped the tears away that were streaming down her face. 
"Baby girl, please don't cry." She chuckled.
"I'm sorry. I just love you so much and I forgive you. You don't have to wait for forever, but I'm not going anywhere. I'll spend more time with you and I'm so sorry that I made you feel that way. I-" I couldn't let her finish. I smashed my lips to her's as if I hadn't kissed her in years. She wrapped her arms around my neck as our lips moved in sync. She pulled away and put her forehead to mine. 
"Thank you so much for coming tonight."
"I promised you that I wouldn't miss a concert and that I would always be here to support you. I never break my promises." I smiled and reconnected our lips. I was so happy I had my girl back.