"Knight in Shining Armor" (Louis Tomlinson)

“Louis, (Y/N)! Louis Tomlinson! (Y/N)! Look over here!” The paparazzi were yelling at you and your boyfriend as you walked down the street. You squeezed Louis’ hand even tighter. You’ve only been dating for about 4 months so you weren’t really used to the cameras and flashing being in your face all the time, but it was a part of Louis career and you would go through anything to be with him and support him.

“(Y/N)! How are you handling with the hate on Twitter? Is it true that Louis is being paid to date you?” You gave a disgusted look to the man who asked you that. What kind of a question is that any way? Of course Louis isn’t being paid to date me. That’s the craziest thing you had ever heard.

Suddenly you felt something get slammed into you, which caused you to fall to the ground. “(Y/N)!! Get away from her! Just leave us alone!” You heard Louis scream. You realized that a cameraman had hit you with his camera and next thing you knew Louis had hit the guy square in the face, knocking him to the ground.

“I said get back and stay back! (Y/N)? Are you all right, love? C’mon, we’ve got to get out of here.”

He scooped you up bridal style and carried you all the way to his flat. He took you straight into the bathroom to inspect any damage that may have been done. He set you on the counter and placed his fingers under your chin and examined your face. You had a busted lip and a couple scratches near your left eyebrow.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry. I’m really so sorry that I didn’t protect you back there.” He said as he went to grab a rag and wet it with warm water. Once he did so he gently placed it on the cuts to try and clean up the blood. You winced in pain, but let him continue to clean up your face.

“It’s fine, Lou. Really it’s not that bad. You did more than enough. Don’t worry.”

“No, that guy hurt you and I didn’t prevent it. This is all my fault and I’m so sorry (Y/N).” He then placed a bandage on the cut and cleaned up your busted lip. Once he finished you grabbed his face with both of your hands and made it so that he was looking straight into your eyes.

“Dammit Louis Tomlinson, listen to me. This was in no way your fault. Do you understand me? We were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. You did protect me. If I do recall you punched the shit out of that guy. You were my knight in shining armor and you literally saved my ass back there and I can’t thank you enough.” He touched his forehead to yours and closed his eyes to just take in the moment.

“I love it when you curse.” and with that he crashed his lips on to yours.

“Ouch!” you yelled out in sudden pain due to your busted lip.

“Oh no! I’m so sorry babe.” You chuckled a little bit.

“It’s a good pain. Just shut up and kiss me again.”

You placed your hand on the back of his neck and pulled his lips to your once more.

“Will you stay here tonight? Please? I know we decided you wouldn’t stay here until you were ready, but I would know you were safe if you just stayed here…with me.”

“Of course I’ll stay here.” He pecked your lips and went off into his room. He came back with a pair of sweats and one of your favorite shirts of his.

“Here you are babe. You can sleep in these.” He walked out and shut the door allowing you to change. Once you finished you walked out of the bathroom to find him sitting on his bed watching TV in nothing but flannel pajama pants. You looked at him and couldn’t help but admire how good looking and toned he was. “Man I have a hot boyfriend.” you thought you yourself.

“Like the view?” he said bringing you out of your gaze.

“Oh shut up!” You said making him laugh. You walked over to his bed and climbed up next to him. He wrapped his arm behind your back, pulled you into his chest and kissed the top of your head.

“(Y/N)?”

“Yeah Louis?”

“I know you keep telling me that tonight isn’t my fault, but I truly am sorry. I know this might be crazy, but I love you and I’ll do anything and everything to protect you. I won’t let anyone hurt you ever again. I hope that I can be your knight in shining armor everyday. You just mean so much to me.” That was the first time he told you he loved you and told you how much he cared for you. You sat up on your elbow and looked deep into his eyes. You leaned in and gave him a simple yet meaningful kiss.

“I love you too Louis and you can be my knight in shining armor anytime you like.” He placed his lips to yours once more before pulling back with a smirk.

"What?"

"Sooo, your knight in shining armor, huh?"

"Oh shut up!" You said slapping his chest playfully.