"I'm Not Going Anywhere" (Liam Payne)

Not my best and it's pretty short but I hope you like it! xx

“No, Liam! Please don’t leave me!”

“I’m sorry, (Y/N). I have to.”

“Please! I can’t lose you!” He slowly turned around and began to walk into the darkness.

“No!!!!” You screamed trying to run after him but it was no use. He was gone and you were alone. You dropped to your knees and cried. He left. 

“Babe! (Y/N)!”

You shook your head sitting up fast as you felt yourself being shaken. Looking around to find yourself in the room that you and Liam shared. You brought your hand to your now sweaty forehead as you felt two strong arms wrap around your waist.

“Are you okay, baby?”

“Y-Yeah. Just a nightmare.” You sighed in relief. “Just an awful, awful nightmare.” You said mainly to yourself, but he heard you.

“Do you want to talk about it?” He said pulling you back so your head was on your pillow and nestling his head in between your shoulder and neck.

“You…you left me.” You said as you felt tears pooling in your eyes. “ I don’t know why, but you said that you had to. I didn’t know what to do, Liam.”

“Shhh. It’s okay. I’m right here and I’m not going anywhere.” He said placing a soft kiss to your neck.

“I can’t lose you. You’re basically all I have. I…I love you.”

He brought his head out from the nook of your neck and propped himself up on one elbow, looking down at you.

“You…you love me?” You hadn’t realized that that was the first time you had told him that. You didn’t want it to happen this way, but that dream had gotten to you and you did love Liam. With all your heart and soul.

“I do, Liam. So, so much.” He looked at your for a few moments before connecting his mouth to yours. It wasn’t a hungry and possessive kind of kiss; it was one that held so much passionate that you could barely stand it. You could feel the amount of love and affection behind it. Like he was putting all his emotions and soul into it. He broke away and placed his forehead to yours.

“I love you too, (Y/N). I started falling for you the moment I laid eyes on you. I’ve been trying to tell you for a while now, but I could never get the right timing or get the guts to do it, but I do. I love you. Damn I love you so much.” He placed a kiss on both of your eyelids and your nose before reconnecting your lips to his and pulling you impossibly close to his shirtless body. He stopped before the kiss went any farther, knowing that you were vulnerable right now and just needed some good cuddle time. He laid you on top of him so your head rested on his chest and he began to sing your favorite song by him and his band mates. His voice always soothed and calmed you down. It was your favorite sound in the entire world. You smiled and cuddled closer into his chest as you fell asleep to his mesmerizing voice and the sound of his heartbeat.