"Dance With Me Tonight" (Harry Styles)

“Bye mum! Bye Robin! I’ll talk to you later!” Harry said as he shut the door and put his back to it, sliding down to sit on the floor. You laughed as you sat down next to him on the floor and kissed his cheek.

“God, I thought they’d never leave!” He said cupping your face and giving you a passionate kiss. You kissed for what felt like hours, but pulled away knowing you had a job to do. Harry brought his hand up to the back of your head as he felt you start to pull away. Apparently he wasn’t quite done yet. As much as you wanted to continue the kiss you knew you two wouldn’t be able to stop if it went any longer. You pulled away and Harry placed his forehead on yours as he pouted his bottom lip. You kissed his stuck out lip and stood up, holding your hand out to help him up.

“C’mon. We have a kitchen to clean.”

He took your hand and stood in front of you. He was way taller than you and you loved it. He smiled and kissed your forehead before taking your hand and dragging you into the kitchen.

“Okay, I’ll wash the dishes and you dry. Deal?” He sat there for a second tapping his finger to his chin as if he was in deep thought.

“Deal. Now give me a kiss to seal the deal.” He said puckering his lips and leaning down to your level. You hook your head laughing and kissed him. He pulled back with a goofy grin on his face.

You filled the sink with water and stop creating tons of bubbles while Harry got a few dishrags out of a drawer. You grabbed the first dish and started scrubbing as Harry waited for you to hand it to him. You smiled when you heard his beautiful voice start to sing ‘Dance With Me Tonight’ by Olly Murs as he waited.

I was wondering if you and me could spend a minute

On the floor up and close getting lost in it

I won’t give up without a fight…” 

You laughed as you handed him one plate and grabbed another. Suddenly you felt Harry wrap his arms around your waist and spin you around to face him. You looked at him confused, but realized he wanted you to dance with him as he continued singing. 

“I just wanna, oh baby

I just want you to dance with me tonight

So come on, oh baby

I just want you to dance with me tonight” 

He spun you in circles and dipped you backwards, moving you both all around the kitchen as he sang the entire song. Finally finishing up his performance back in front of the sink with one finally dip backwards that ended in disaster. He slipped on some water that you must’ve accidently spilled and ended up tumbling on top of you. Your back hit the tiled floor and all his weight came shortly after. You let out a puff of air and closed your eyes when you felt slight pain in your back. Harry quickly placed his hands on both sides of you shoulders and pulled his weight off of you.

“Oh my god. (Y/N), are you okay? I’m so sorry. Did I hurt you?” You opened you eyes and looked up at him and you couldn’t help but burst out in laughter thinking about what just happen. He looked down at you with a light chuckle of relief.

“I’m fine, I’m fine. I promise. I can’t believe that just happened.” You said as another fit of laughter erupted.

“You should’ve seen you face. Oh my god.” Harry said plopped down on the floor right next to you.

“You should’ve seen yours! Priceless!” Yours and his laughter finally calmed after a good five minutes.

“Well thanks for breaking my fall.” He said looking at you and caressing your cheek with his thumb. You rolled your eyes and chuckled.

“Oh you’re so welcome.” You said in a sarcastic tone. You looked over to Harry to see he was being completely serious now.

“Do you know how beautiful you are?” You immediately felt yourself blush and Harry smiled.

“I love that I can make you blush so easily.” He got up on one elbow and leaned down to kiss you. Your lips began to move with his as he ran his tongue over your bottom lip asking for entrance, which you granted without second thought. You put your hands under his shirt and ran them over his toned stomach, earning a moan from Harry. You smirked knowing that you could make him feel like that. He pulled away suddenly and stood up.

“That’s it. We can clean up tomorrow.” He bent down and picked you up bridal styles and practically ran up the stairs and into the bedroom where you to stayed for the rest of the night.