"Little Pink Blanket" (Zayn Malik)

"Zayn! Zayn!" You yelled sitting up quickly in the bed you two shared. He quickly sat up as well and turned on the lamp on his night stand. 
"Babe! What's wrong? You alright?"
"Zayn! My water broke! We have to get to the hospital! Now!" He was up in a flash pulling on a shirt and his jeans that he had carelessly thrown on the floor before bed. He grabbed the hospital bag you had prepared weeks ago, knowing this day would come soon. He held your hand and guided you out to the car. Once you were safely buckled in he ran to the drivers side and backed the car out of the drive way. 
"It hurts! Zayn, please hurry!" He grabbed your hand and brought it to his lips.
"I know baby. I'm so sorry. I'm going as fast as I can." 
He wasn't lying. You guys made it to the hospital in under 10 minutes and the last time you checked it took at least 20 to get there. He helped you out of the car and walked you through the automatic doors. "Someone please help! My wife is going into labor!" He yelled when you two stepped on the white tiled floor of the hospital. Within seconds someone came with a wheel chair and had you sit down. Zayn walked next to the wheel chair as they wheeled you towards a room. "Just breathe sweetheart, okay? Hee-Hee-Hoo. Hee-Hee-Hoo." He said as you breathed along with him. They finally got you set up in a room and had placed the basic ivy's in your arm. You were turned on your side trying so hard to get some sleep until you were fully dilated, but you were in so much pain it was no use. You felt tears start to fall down your face. "Hey, hey. Don't cry, love. Please. I hate seeing you in pain. If I could take it all away I would. I really would." He said before he connected his lips to your forehead leaving them there for a few seconds. The door opened and in came your doctor. "Hello Mrs. Malik! I'm here to see if we're ready to start pushing!" You nodded, unable to say anything due to the pain. You squeezed Zayn's hand as hard as you could as another contraction occurred. "Well it seems that we're ready to push! Let me go get some supplies and a couple nurses and we'll work on getting this baby out!" He left the room and you suddenly got extremely scared. "Zayn, it hurts so bad now there's no doubt that it will hurt even more when I have to push. I don't think I can do this." 
"Hey. Look at me." You looked up into his beautiful brown eyes. "If there's anyone that can do this, it's you. You are such a strong and beautiful woman and you're going to be the greatest and sexiest mom out there." You couldn't help, but chuckle at his last sentence. "I will be right here the whole time holding your hand. You can do this, (Y/N). I know it." Just as he finished his sentence the doctor and two nurses walked in. He prepped you and asked if you were ready, you nodded. "Alrighty then! Let's get your baby here!" With that you worked for a little over an hour pushing until you heard the most beautiful sound of your child crying. "Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Malik! It's a beautiful baby girl!" You began crying as he held up your beautiful daughter for you both to see. They took her over to measure, weigh her, and check to make sure everything was okay. You looked up and Zayn who rubbed his hand over your forehead to the top of your head repeatedly. "You did it, (Y/N). You really did it, babe. I'm so proud of you." He brought his head down to yours and connected your lips to his. A few hours later they had cleaned and checked to make sure your baby was healthy, which he was. A nurse walked in with a bundle of pink blanket in her arms and handed her to Zayn. He stood there with his little girl in his arms and just admired her. "Hey princess. I'm your daddy. I love you so much baby girl." You couldn't hold back the tears and brought your hand up to cover your mouth as you watched your husband hold the beautiful life you two had created. "Want to see mama?" He said walking over to you and placing her in your arms. You looked down at your little girl as Zayn placed his head next to yours and did the same. "What are we going to name her, (Y/N)?" 
"I really like (Y/D/N)." "(Y/D/N) Malik." He said tapping his chin and pondering the name. I like that. 
"Hi (Y/D/N)." You looked up at Zayn and kissed him before returning your gaze back to your daughter. You sighed in content of how happy you were with your little family.