New Experiences

Nyx

I was sleeping peacefully until a whimper brought me out of my sleep. I opened my eyes to find it was still dark and Jasabelle still cuddled into my side, but little noises were coming from her mouth. I thought she might be having a nightmare until she moaned. I was so shocked that I couldn't move, though my dick found it incredibly easy to harden.

"N-Nyx." She breathed out still sleeping. Holy shit, my mate was dreaming about me. And from the sound of that little moan, we were having one hell of a time.

I just stared down at her as she continued to let little moans and had to restrain myself from waking her up and driving into her relentlessly.

I smirked as I thought of a way to satisfy both of us. Slowly I slipped the thin sheet from our bodies and I took the time to admire that my tank top had slipped slightly revealing a light brown nipple causing me to groan. I slowly unraveled myself from her, causing her to whimper at the loss of contact and hug herself. I slowly crawled until I was between her legs and kissed up her thighs, earning a soft sigh from her. I looked up to make sure she was still sleeping. Jasabelle's mouth was slightly parted and her eyes were still closed. I pulled the boxers that she was sleeping to the side slightly to find that her little pink cunt was wet. So my baby girl was having a wet dream. I groaned at the sight and used a feather light touch when running my finger up her little slit.

Jasabelle moaned at the contact but she was still asleep. I smirked as I brought my mouth closer and ran my tongue over her cunt. I groaned at the taste. She tasted sweet but tangy at the same time, and I loved it. It pulled another little moan from her. I looked up again to check if she was still sleeping. I was surprised to see that her hand had moved up into her shirt and laid on her breast. I grinned and continued with my assault on her pink little cunt. I laid big licks on her slit, moving up and down drawing out louder moans from Jasabelle. I latched onto her clit and sucked hard which seemed to wake her up.

"Ny-Oh my god." Jasabelle breathed.

"Yes baby girl?" I teased as I played with her nub with two of my fingers.

"W-what are you doing ?" She asked breathlessly as I continue to play with her.

"Well I thought since you were having a wet dream, I'd help you out." I teased looking up at her. She was biting her lip and tugging up her breast slightly.

"You like that baby?" I asked, my voice husky as I watched he shiver in pleasure.

"Y-yes." she whispered, her voice thick with lust.

"Do you want me to make you cum?" I asked applying more pressure on her clit making her arch her back off the bed.

"Yes baby, yes." she looked me in the eye as she tugged at her hardened nipples.

"I can't say no to you baby girl." I smirked and without warning inserted two fingers into her wet hole.

Jasabelle hissed in pain and it made me stop any movement. "Are you okay Jasabelle? Did I hurt you?" I was suddenly worried that I had pushed too far. Goddamnit, my horny ass was going to push her away.

"N-no. I'm just not used to this kind of thing." she admitted and bit her lip. She looked so innocent yet she was dripping wet and tugging on her nipple.

"I'll go slow then okay?" She nodded for me to go ahead.

I moved my fingers in and out at a leisurely pace, still licking and sucking on her clit.
Jasabelle's moans were coming out louder and louder and I quicker my pace slightly. I curled my fingers ever so slightly and that caused her to say something that shocked me.