Restraint

Nyx:

It felt good to wake up next to the person you love. I smiled as I felt Jasabelle cuddle into me closer. I sighed at the feel of her soft skin against mine and the added warmth that surrounded me. Her scent surrounded me and engulfed me in her sweet scent of jasmine and honey. I groaned as the smell of her surrounded me in thoughts of the ways her scent can be on me. I hissed as Jasabelle's thigh rubbed against my erection. I loved the way her small body could curl around me like a small little kitten, but right now it was getting hard not to mark her.

"Just do it!" exclaimed Jaxon, following the thought with a low growl.

"I will not mark her without her permission!" I growled back.

"What kind of alpha waits for permission?" sneered Jaxon.

I growled at him. I knew he cared for Jasabelle, but his need to mark her was making him act out.

I untangled myself from my mate and got out of bed. I nearly climbed back in as she whimpered and searched for me in her sleep. I quickly walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower, making sure the water was extra cold. I put both hands against the tile of the shower and let the cold water do what it could to sate me.

It was becoming harder and harder to resist the urge to just take her. But I knew anything could set her back into her nervous and scared tendencies and I didn't want that for her. I groaned as the cold water seemed to have little effect on my raging hard on.

Fuck it, I thought as I gripped my length and started pumping quickly. I wanted to get rid of this so I could get back to my mate in our bed.

I closed my eyes and though about what it would be like when I finally competed mating with Jasabelle.

Would she like being on top, riding me as I gripped her hips? Or would she prefer that I bend her over and have a view of her round ass? Would she like it slow and sensual, stroke by stroke? Or would she want it hard and fast, my hand gripping her long and soft hair?

I nearly cried out when I released all over the tile floor. I was breathing heavy as I tried to regain my thoughts. I watched my release flow down the drain of the shower and I quickly got out from under the cold stream of water and wrapped myself in a towel.

I peeked into the bedroom to find my beautiful mate still asleep and hugging my pillow for dear life. I chuckled and quickly threw on my clothes once more before slipping back into our bed.

I carefully detached her arms from the pillow and put them around me once more. I sighed in content as she snuggled into my chest immediately and brought her leg up to throw it over my waist. She was so small and I loved how she could easily fit into me.

I slowly closed my eyes and let sleep take over me, my dreams filled with the face of my beautiful mate.

---------------------

544 WORDS. SUPER SHORT I KNOW.

Hey guys! Sorry its taken me this long to crank out such a short chapter but school and work has been occupying most of my time. I work at a warehouse so I tend to really go at it and work myself into damn near exhaustion and still have five classes to juggle. But I hope you guys enjoyed this short kinda kinky chapter (: And thank you to everyone who shows their love for this story! You are all the bomb.com 

As always,

Peace,

Love,

& Baby Ducks<3