Punished

Nyx

I tried to keep as calm as possible as the council guards were instructed to bring in my sister. In the deep depths of my heart I knew this was the best decision for the world; Athena was a menace and the witch who trained her in the style of black magic was wrong in entrusting my sister with such power.

In the short 20 years she has breathed in this world she has killed dozens with her magic, has dried rivers, flooded desserts and cause devasting disasters all across the world. I have handled dozens of sentences for her, gotten her off scot free or even off with no consequence.

That was my mistake. I enabled her to keep on her wrong doings but now she will finally get her punishment, one she deserves.

The large wooden doors of the conference room swung open. Athena was dragged inside kicking screaming. She was muzzled, her hands cuffed with vibranium handcuffs and splits that connected her fingers to the cuffs disabling her ability to use her magic in anyway.

Alfrez Fasto, the oldest member of this council stood as Athena was dragged to his large podium.

"Athena Romiero," I flinched hearing my last name on her, even if it was spelled differently, but was soothed when I felt my mate's hand squeeze my much larger one, "You have been here many times before for dozens of murders and disasters that you have caused this world. You have been the source of pain for many in so many short years. And this last murder of yours has finally been the source of your punishments." Alfrez stepped down from his podium and made his way to stand in front of Athena.

Alfrez stood as tall as me and was a burly man. He has lived through the rule of many czars and dictators in Russia. He is one of the oldest practicing warlocks the world knows, and for that he stands more powerful than any of us.

"Athena Raymos, for the crime of murder of a council member's daughter you are found guilty and to be stripped of your magic." Alfrez's voice boomed in the quiet room.

I gulped and held onto Jasabelle's hand tighter. She deserves it. She deserves more than this. Whispered Jaxon in the back of my head.

I know. I whispered back.

I saw Athena's eyes widen in fear as she thrashed against the guards, but she was no match for the guards strength without her magic.

Alfrez flicked his wrist and immediately Athena stopped her struggling, though she was still whimpering.

Alfrez stepped up to her and placed his thumb on her forehead and wrapped his hands around her throat. He closed his eyes and began chanting in Russian.

Suddenly a burst of energy ripped through the room and a glow surrounded Athena and Alfrez. The room was deathly silent until a blood curdling scream left Athena's mouth, not even her muzzled muffling the sound.

I closed my eyes, not being able to watch. I knew this was her doing, but Goddamnit I felt weak for caring.

Soon the screaming stopped and I opened my eyes in time to watch Alfrez step back and let Athena drop onto the floor with a hard thud against the wood. Her eyes were open but lifeless and were now dull. She was alive, but her soul had been ripped from her body.

"Athena Raymos, you have been stripped of your magic. You are now banished from supernatural lands, make your way out of our forests and do not return."

I sighed as she was dragged out by the guards, out to the territory line, into human territory. Hopefully in her state the humans will pick her up and admit her into a mental health institution and I wouldn't have to worry about her safety and the safety of others ever again.

Two family members gone from my life and slowly I was coming to accept that the only family I needed was Jasabelle, my beautiful little mate.

----------------------------

673 WORDS. EH.

hey there bunnies, kinda lost track of time getting this one done, but here it is! I swear I could have made this so much better but I rewrote it like three times and this is the best I've got so I really hope you enjoy it! Hopefully I'll update you guys sooner because schools coming up, so I'll be at the library with extra time to kill!

As always,

Peace,

Love,

& Baby Ducks<3