Mark (Rated R)

*contains mature content. proceed with caution*

Jasabelle

The minute Artemis' words registered in Nyx's mind I could see Jaxon take over right away.

"Do not play with me angel." Jaxon growled, Nyx's hands tightened their grip tenfold on my thighs. Not that either Artemis nor I minded much.

"But who is playing games?" Artemis replied cheekily.

"There is no stopping once this has been started mate." Jaxon growled once again, slowly losing his patience.

"We do not want you to." Artemis replied, my hands running through my mate's hair. She wasn't lying on my part. I've already expressed to Nyx that I want to be his Luna in full, I have been waiting for this.

"Good." Was Jaxon's last works before slamming his lips against mine. The kiss was rough and passionate. I relished in the touch of my mate and the heat of his body against mine.

I could vaguely feel Nyx moving while carrying me, not breaking the kiss. I think I heard his footsteps going up the stairs but with all the growling and moaning going on it was hard to distinguish noises.

Suddenly I was thrown onto our bed and I squealed as I bounced on the soft matress. In no time Nyx was over me right back to kissing me everywhere. He took over my lips for a little while longer before moving to my ever sensitive neck, and I knew there would be dark marks in the morning, not that I cared too much about that.

I moaned and whined under him just wanting him to touch me.

I heard Nyx growl as my shirt got in his way. "This needs to be off." Jaxon's voice was still prominent which means he was still at the surface as was Artemis.

I scrambled to get the fitted shirt off and kicked off the heels I was wearing while I was at it. I was still in my jeans and bra until Nyx ripped my bra off.

I pouted, even though it turned me on. I really liked that bra.

"We will buy you a hundred more." Muttered Jaxon as his gaze never left my breasts. "I do not think you know how much I have admired your body little one. It is astounding. Nyx and I were never one for slim figures. We prefer something to hold onto." Nyx's face stretched into a devilish grin.

Soon the grin was gone and his mouth was on my breasts. I whimpered as his tongue swirled around my nipples, sending little shocks of electricity between my legs. Nyx paid very special attention to both of them, maing sure they were both treated equally.

He pulled away and flicked gently at the harded peaks. "Maybe we should peirce these. I believe they would suit you very well love." Jaxon teased.

I groaned, Artemis and I become slowly frustrated at the pace this was happening at. "We will do whatever it is you want if you just keep giving us pleasure." Artemis' voice whimpered at our mate.

"As you wish." And suddenly the shirt he was wearing was off. I took a second to admire his form. He was muscular from all the training he would take part in and the last couple of weeks he had spent time in our gym trying to get his mind off things and boy did it do him good. Nyx's size had always intimidated me because I was so much smaller than the average she-wolf but right now it made me hot. I loved that he was so much bigger than me because it made feel safer that way and I had always been naturally submissive, even when I was now allowed to be dominant.

"Enjoying the view love?" A smirk over took Nyx's face and I smirked back.

"Always." Artemis answered grabbing his face and smashing my lips back onto Nyx's. I savored the kiss and the way his tongue fought mine for dominance, winning the battle of course. If there was one thing Nyx would always win, it would be dominance.

"I need you naked." Growled Jaxon, ripping my jeans down my legs leaving me in the lacy underwear.

"You need to join me love." Artemis purred, my hands working his belt and pulling down his jeans. I could see the outline of his erection through his boxer briefs. It is moments like this where I would like to thank my mate like fitted everything.

I could feel my heart beating hard up against my rib cage as I took in the sight that was his erection. I knew my mate was well endowed, but being eye level with it, I was suddenly intimidated. Would that thing even fit in me?

"We were made for each other darling." Whispered my mate.

I nodded my head as he pulled down his underwear and joined me in my nudity. I couldn't help but just stare at him in all his glory. He was perfect. Everything about him was like he had been sculpted. His jaw, his arms, his chest, his abs, his legs; everything was perfect.

Nyx brought me to him and kissed me soundly again, positioning himself at my entrance. I whimpered in need and in one swift motion he was inside of me.

I squeaked at the twinge of pain I felt but immediately it was replaced by pleasure.

For hours and hours it felt like we were tangled and wrapped up in and out of each other. I was in bliss and no other moment in my life could have compared to the amount of passion between Nyx and I.

I woke up to a certain someone brushing his nose against my neck.

I groaned as I shifted, feeling sore and exhausted from the night before. "Good morning." I cracked my eyes open enough to see green eyes looking back at me. Nyx grinned as he continued to run his nose up and down my neck, kissing my mark making me shiver.

"This is beautiful." Nyx murmered against my neck. He was referring to the tattoo like pattern that ran from the mark on my neck all the way down the side of my body stopping at my waist.

It was a pattern of swirls and delicate line work with Romero being spelled out in the middle where my ribs rested.

I smiled turning over to lay on his chest. "It is. And so are you."

Nyx snorted, holding me closer to him. "I am not beautiful baby girl. You're seeing things."

I rolled my eyes at him. "You are beautiful to me. Inside and out. Just because you do your job as an alpha, doesn't mean you aren't a wonderful person. You complete me."

Nyx gently leaned down to softly kiss my lips. "And you complete me. Especially with this mark."

I blushed as I looked the tribal like pattern that flowed from my mark on him all the way down his forearm, forming another tattoo sleeve on the arm opposite of the one with my angel on it.

Nyx laughed, "Don't blush Jasabelle. I love it. "

"And I love you."

~~~~~~~

This is extremely cringey and I'm not very proud of it, but I am proud that I finally got the urge to sit down and type something up. Thank you everyone for being so patient with me and this book. Love you bunnies. 

As always, 

Peace,

Love, 

& Baby Ducks<3