Pancakes

Jasabelle

I felt like a weirdo just staring at Nyx while he slept but it was hard not to. He looked so adorable with his head snuggled into my chest. I smiled down at him and I noticed the sun coming up. I have no idea how long Nyx...did his thing on me but it was obviously awhile considering he had only been asleep for an hour and the sun was now coming up.

I blushed as I remember Nyx's head between my legs and the amazing feeling it gave me. I couldn't even believe the pleasure that ripped through me during my orgasm. It was amazing; I had never felt anything remotely close to it. Not even the books I read could describe the amount of pleasure it brought me. I bit my lip thinking also about the dream I was having before Nyx woke me up.

I was dreaming of Nyx doing exactly what he was doing. But in the dream I was so much more wild and free about it. I would tug at his hair and yell so many obscene things that I was actually pretty embarrassed and hoped I would not act like that anytime soon. Though I did let that curse slip tonight. I giggled softly at the way the curse sounded coming from me. I had never cursed aloud before and I'm not even going to lie, it was fun.

I felt Nyx snuggle closer to me and looked down to find him slowly opening his eyes. His eyes were so green and still filled with sleep. He smiled as his vision focused and he saw me still playing with his hair.

"Hey baby." He greeted, his voice thick with sleep. "How did you sleep?"

I bit my lip and debated whether or not I should lie and say that I slept. But I thought against it. I didn't want to get in trouble if he found out I didn't sleep. "I-I didn't sleep. I watched the sun come up while I played with your hair."

He frowned at that. "Jasabelle, you have to sleep. It's only 6 am, so how about you get some sleep?"

I nodded and Nyx lifted himself off my body and allowed me to curl up under the covers. I felt warm and cozy under the soft sheets with my head against the fluffy pillow. After years on that horrible mattress I was not used to something so comfortable. I feel right asleep as I felt Nyx play with my hair.

*********************************

When I woke up I rolled over trying to get closer to Nyx, only to find that he wasn't in bed. I whimpered, missing him. I got up and walked to the door and made my way downstairs. I heard voices as I neared the kitchen and stopped in the doorway not wanting to interrupt Nyx and who I recognized as his Beta, Ken.

"Harvey is pissed that you took her you know?" I heard Ken say. Were the talking about Alpha Harvey?

"Why? He was treating her like shit. She's my mate. So I took her from her horrible living conditions." I heard Nyx argue. I could tell he was angry. He hated talking about my old life.

"I don't know man. He was freaking about apparently after you left with her. It was weird." Ken said to him. "He was really upset. I mean who would tear up their own house over a runt that was supposedly insignificant?'

Nyx sighed. "Well it's not my issue. If he has such a problem with it, then he can come find me."

Ken laughed at him. "If he stepped foot onto this land you'd tear him limb from limb."

"Damn right." He paused for a second. "Jasabelle, baby, why are you just standing in the door way like that?"

I blushed so hard when he turned to look at me with a smirk. He knew I was there the entire time. I walked over and took a seat between him and Beta Ken.