Awake

Jasabelle

I groaned in pain as I tried to open my eyes.

"She's waking up. Jared go get the Alpha." I heard a voice say. The sound of shuffling feet and a door closing came next.

"Luna? How do you feel?" The voice asked. I finally opened my eyes enough to see a man standing above me with snow white hair. He looked vaguely familiar but I couldn't place him. He was wearing a lab coat, like the ones that doctors wear.

"I-I feel okay." I whispered. I wanted Nyx here with me. "W-Where is Nyx?"

"He will be here shortly. Do you remember what happened Luna?" He asked softly.

I nodded my head slowly. "Nyx's s-sister threw all those things at me. I-I went and c-called Nyx. Then I got really sleepy. And now I am here."

He nodded and wrote some things down on a pad. "Can you tell me your name?"

"My name is Jasabelle." I told him.

He raised a white eyebrow at me. "Jasabelle what?"

"I do not understand."

"Do you not remember your last name?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I don't have one." I whispered.

Suddenly the door burst open making me jump in fright.

"Jasabelle!" I was instantly brought into Nyx's arms. I knew it was him from the smell of sugar cookies. I winced because I was still sore but I felt better with him here. I hope he wouldn't be too mad at me. "I was so worried about you." He whispered as he stroked my hair. I buried my face into the crook of his neck and sighed in content.

"How is she Syrus?" I heard him ask the man.

"She is well Alpha. She may be sore for a little while but the last three days have helped her heal. She suffers from no memory loss though... I am concerned because she says she has no last name, so maybe she is repressing things."

I was asleep for three days?

Nyx looked down at me. "Do you not have a last name baby girl?"

I shook my head. "A-Harvey never gave me a last name. I never knew who my parents were and I was rarely ever called by my first name." I spoke softly.

Nyx just hugged me closer to him. "That's okay. Soon you'll have my last name baby girl." He kissed the side of my head.

Nyx looked at Syrus again. "Anything else doc?"

"The Luna is still malnourished. Even with all the nutrients we've been giving her though her IV, she still needs to gain at least 15 more pounds. I suggest one serving of meat, three servings of fruits and vegetables and one servings of carbs such as rice and pasta every day until her weight goes up. She needs to be at least 120 pounds right now she's a little less than 100. After that she can have a regular three times a day eating schedule."

Nyx nodded taking in all the information while I sat there and wondered how I was supposed to be able to eat all that stuff.

"Yes doctor. I will make sure she eats. She's just not used to it so it might be difficult for her."

Doctor Syrus nodded. "I realize this. I suggest blending the fruits and vegetables for her until her body gets used to the new eating habits.

I sighed suddenly tired all over again. "Nyx, I'm sleepy again." I whispered cuddling into his side.