Chapter Six - Morning After

Dean twitches awake and gasps, getting the air back into his lungs. He had had yet another bad dream of everyone around him dying due to the selling of drugs and guns.

The sweat made his hair stick to his forehead and his heavy rapid breathing was loud and uneven. He made a movement and felt something, someone beside him. Dean looked to his right and his heart pace slowed down to norm as he saw the mess of black hair peeking out from under the covers.

"GOOOOD MORNING!" He says cheerfully, shaking the bartender away happily. 

"I will shit on everything you love." Cas grumbles back, curling up into a ball. 

"Oh come on moody, it's a nice morning!" 

"Fuck you and everything you stand for." Castiel's muffled voice came from the covers as Dean slipped out of bed, shivering against the cold hitting his naked body and looking out of the curtains before grimacing. 

"Ah, never mind about the good morning part. It's pouring it down with rain." He sighs and suddenly hears and bang from the direction of Cas. He saw the boy wrap the whole quilt around himself and run over towards the window. His bare feet tapping against the cold wooden floor and his hair flopping in every direction.

"Really?" He says excitedly and looks out. "Open the window!" 

"What?" Dean snorts in confusion as Cas leans over him and opens the window, listening to the rain falling down hard outside. Dean looks at Castiel with his eyebrows raised and an amused but confused smirk on his face.

"I love the rain." Cas whispers out, leaning against the window frame and looking out at the miserable day. "I'm always happier when it's raining then when it's sunny."

"Freak." Dean scoffs and stands behind Cas, wrapping his arms around the boys blanketed waist and pulling him closer towards him. Cas closes his eyes and leans his head back against Dean's shoulder before closing his eyes and sighing heavily and contently out of his nose.

"You know what i think?" Dean murmurs in Castiels ear making the the younger boy flinch away and smile. 

"What?"

"I think that you should get back into my bed and i should go make you some breakfast for you too eat in here." Dean says softly against Castiel's neck. Cas smiles and nods his head, still leaning against Dean happily. Dean makes a move to go and as soon as he pulls on some sweats and leaves the room, Cas rushes to find a shirt, any shirt. 

How could he have been so stupid last night to take his shirt off! Dean could have seen the tattoos this morning and that would NOT have been a good situation to have been in. Cas finds one of Dean's baggy jumpers and pulls it on. The jumper is slightly too big for him and comes down way past his thighs and the sleeves were flopping over his hands but it had to do.

Cas pulled the sleeves up slightly but gave up when they wouldn't stay up so instead to held onto them with his hands before climbing back into bed and pulling the quilt back over him. Just in time as Dean walked back into the room with a bowl of cereal and two cups of coffee.

"Did't have any bacon in so this is gonna have to do." Dean says handing Cas the bowl before putting the coffee cup on the night stand next to him and holding his own in his hands. Dean looked down at what Cas was wearing up the covers and smiled slightly. "I have to admit, you do look damn good in my clothes. First my leather jacket and now my jumper?"

Cas blushed slightly and shrugged, stuffing his mouth full of cereal so not to have to answer any question of why he was wearing the jumper in the first place. Thankfully Dean was more than happy to see him in it so no questions were asked.