Chapter Seven - The Date

A/N: Gonna be honest, i actually forgot about this story lmao! 

"Let me take you out, sometime."

"I don't know, Dean..." Cas hesitates and bit the inside of his lip. They were both stood outside Castiel's flat as Dean had just rode Cas back on the Harley. 

"Oh come on! What's the big deal, baby? One date, that's all i'm asking. I wanna take you dancing."

"I don't dance." Cas snorts and blushes slightly as Dean puts a hand on his hip and draws him in close, grinning down at him. 

"Everyone dances. C'mon, Cas. Not seven hours ago you said that you liked the sound of 'boyfriend'" Dean gave the blue-eyed boy his best puppy dog look while Castiel only rolled his eyes at and laughed slightly. 

"I was caught up in the moment. Besides, why would you want to go out with someone like me. I'm boring compared to your fast paced life."

"Baby, with the life i have, i need a bit of boring." Dean whispers and leans down to press his lips against Castiel's.  "Besides, i wouldn't exactly call you boring. I'd call you mad. Entirely bonkers! But i'll tell you a secret, all the best people are." 

Cas was taken aback but kissed back never the less. Both boys jumped apart when they heard the front door open and shut.  

"Charlie!" Cas breathed out, holding his chest. "You scared me."

"Sorry not sorry. Whose this then?" She asks, grinning between Cas and Dean.

"Charlie, this is Dean. Dean, Charlie." Cas introduces and Charlie stuck her hand out to shake Deans.

"What a hunk. Nice pull, Cas. I'm just going to meet my beautiful hunk right now." She grinned and winked. "I'm going to town, need anything?" She asks and Cas shakes his head before she shrugs and walks off. "See you soon!" 

Dean looked back down at Cas who was still staring after Charlie slightly, trying to avoid Dean's gaze. 

"Cas, stop ignoring me you idiot." He laughs and put his hand underneath the boys chin and turns his face upwards to look at him. "One date, that's all i'm asking." 

Cas sighs and groans a little bit, biting the inside of his mouth and shuffling from one foot to the other. Dean couldn't know the real reason why Cas couldn't go on this date with him, as amazing and beautiful as it sounded. It made him feel nauseous just thinking about if Dean ever found out about him.

Castiel knew that the more he hung around with Dean and slept with him or whatever, the more danger he would be in of Dean finding out the truth about him. Cas couldn't and didn't want to risk it. He had absolutely no idea what Dean would do to him if he found out that he was technically still apart of Hell's Angels. 

Castiel also knew however that Dean wouldn't take no for an answer when it came to going on a date with him. So Cas really was stuck between a rock and a hard place when it came to finally answering the all important question.

"Fine, Dean. One date. But i'm promising no more than that." Cas says seriously and Dean whooped and picked Cas up easily, wrapping the students legs around his waist and kissing him passionately. Finally after a small, half-hearted protest from Cas, Dean finally but the boy down.

"Alright, that's what i like to hear. I'll be round at about eight thirty tomorrow evening. See you then, cowboy." Dean grinned, kissed to top of Castiel's head before heading off. The biker gave Cas a small wave as he hopped on his Harley and turned on the engine which Cas returned tired, smiling as he shook his head and watched Dean ride off.