Chapter Twelve - Traitor

Drugs, sex and violence. That was Dean Winchesters life. The sex was his favourite now. It used to be a just a quick bang with some girl who got off on bad boy bikers but since meeting Castiel and going on dates with him, Dean couldn't keep his hands off the young man. He made Dean happy and almost content with his whole messed up life.

Drugs were drugs to Dean, maybe a joint here and there or if the bikers were partying hard he would snort a bit of Coke but that was as far as he went. Just another part in his messed up life.

Now however the violence was taking up more time than the other too. When Dean would rather be out getting laid by his beautiful boyfriend or smoking a spliff with a few of the other bikers, instead he was killing and beating anyone who crossed paths with the winchester gospels. The only gang they weren't aloud to mess with were hells angels, and that was only because they would never win that fight.

Dean and Castiel had been together for almost a year now. The Hells Angels weren't leaving town and it was almost as if they were setting up shop in Lawrence as they had already been there for two months. John was getting aggravated they they had to step around needles in their own town just because the hells were there which is why Dean guessed, there was a lot more violence going on.

Cas knew everything. Dean had told him everything and Dean was both thankful and curious as to why Cas was taking it all in his stride and not getting upset by the fact that his boyfriend was killing people. Damn he had the best boyfriend in the world.

"Right baby, I'm going now." Dean kissed the top of castiels head and slipped out of bed, laughing when Cas moaned in annoyance and tried to make him lie back down.

"Don't leave."

"I Gotta. I'll see you in a couple of hours okay?" Dean asks and Cas frowns and nods, closing his eyes again. Dean smiles and runs his fingers through the boys fluffy black hair before standing up and pulling on some boxers and the rest of his clothes.

"See you soon." Cas yawned and watched Dean as he got dressed. Dean smiled down at him as he buttoned up his flannel shirt.

"See ya later." Dean walked out leaving Cas alone in his flat. The boy sighed and sat up in bed. He felt like something was wrong but decided to ignore the feeling.

It was half an hour later when there was a knock on his door. It was a bit early for Dean to get back but the student wasn't complaining as he jumped out of bed with only deans t-shirt on and opened his bedroom door.

"Dad?!" Cas blurted out, getting the shock of his life when his scruffy father on his biker jacket and torn up jeans stared at him through the doorway. His father looked at him with a look of shock, sadness and a hint of anger as Cas stated back fearfully.

"Cas." Chuck whispered out, his mouth opening slightly.

"How did you find me?"

"How do you think?" Chuck raises an amused eyebrow.

"Gabriel." Cas groans and shakes his head. "I knew he couldn't keep his mouth shut."

He let his dad walk into his room and look around before turning back to Cas and staring at him again.

"You got into uni." He states and Cas nods his head. "Well done."

"Thanks."

An awkward silence passed between them. Castiels mind drifted to Dean and he hoped to god that he wouldn't turn up any time soon.

"What are you doing here?" Cas asks bluntly after a few moments, scrunching his face up a little. "Last thing I heard from you was that you never wanted to see my face again."