Chapter Sixteen - Started out with a Kiss, how did it end up like this?

Castiels heart was beating fast. He didn't know what to do. He was tired to a chair in the MC garage with a gag around his mouth so no one could hear him. His hands were shaking slightly as he looked for any sign of movement in the dark room but there was none.

He started humming the song "'Mr Brightside". Singing it in his head to try and calm him down. It started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this?
His eyes watered slightly as he thought about uni. He had gotten so close to getting back into the swing of things. He should have never come back here. To Lawrence.

But it's just the price I pay, destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes, cause I'm Mr Brightside.

"I thought you hated the killers." Cas heard a voice behind him which made him jump, the chair scraping against the floor slightly as he whimpered. He tried to reply, forgetting for a second about the gag around his mouth.

The lights turned on, nearly blinding him. He squinted and closed his eyes, shaking his head before peaking them open again, letting his eyes adjust to the new lighting.

Dean came walking from behind him and ended up in front of him, pulling the gag away from his mouth harshly. Cas let out a breath of air and looked up at Dean with teary eyes before shaking his head.

"I didn't do anything wrong." He says, his voice cracking with emotion. "Please Dean, you have to believe me."

"Don't talk to me like that." The biker snapped.

"L-like what?" Cas asks.

"Like you know me. You don't know me."

"B-but..."

"Don't!" Dean snapped again and Cas flinched and looked down at his lap. "You tricked me, you were playing me that whole time."

"No!" Cas objected desperately. "You have to believe me!"

"Believe you? Do you really expect me to believe after what you did?"

"No, I don't expect anything from you and I don't blame you. I should have told you when we first started seeing each other but I was afraid of what you were going to do to me. Dean, I'm not in hells angels anymore. I haven't been for a very long time."

"Oh shut up!" Dean shouted, his own voice shaking as he fought with himself over whether to believe Cas or not. "Besides that's not why I'm here, to talk about the consequences of your lies. I'm here because I want to know about your family."

"There's nothing to tell. I'm not involved with them anymore." Cas croaked out and shook his head before a stray tear fell from his eyes onto his cheek. He flinched away as deans hand reached up to his face. For a moment Dean was about to wipe the tear away from his cheek but he thought twice about it and let his arm drop to his side.

"I loved you, you know." Dean says softly and sat on the floor in front of Cas, looking up at him.

"I did too." Cas admitted but Dean only scoffed.

"Yeah; you sure about that? Amid all the muting and deceit you fell in love with me? I doubt that." Dean looks away sourly and shakes his head. "You never loved me. No one will ever love me."

"Dean-"

"Doesn't matter anyway. As soon as we get what we need out of you, you're dead anyway."

"Fine!" Cas shouted so loudly it made Dean jump back slightly, his eyes widening. "Kill me! See if I care! But I just want you to know that if you kill me you will be killing the only person that has ever loved you totally uncontrollably. And I really hope that your memories of me haunt you forever, even when you're trying to fuck your new boyfriend or girlfriend. They will never be as good as me!" Cas hissed and scowled at Dean. He didn't like to be threatened much.