Chapter Nine - MC

It was getting close to Christmas and Cas had to finish his assignments before the due date. However a small matter of a hot biker boy was really distracting him. Like at that very moment for instance, Cas was trying so hard to type out his paper that was due in one week and he had only just started it, but Dean... without even trying was completely distracting him.

Sure they had already had sex and Cas was content and happy but how could he focus on a paper when whenever he looked in the mirror on his desk, he could see Dean lying face down on the mattress while his bare beautiful curved freckled ass stared back at him. It was very difficult to focus. 

Cas sighed and stood up from his desk before walking over to where Dean was lay and looked down at the tattoos etched onto the bikers back. It was exactly like the back of his biker jacket but drawn onto his skin permanently as if the MC was a part of his life. Cas knew what that was like, having the ink drawn on your back like that. He had made the same choice when he thought that he would be in Hell's Angels forever. It was a mistake, but he knew Dean was different.

Dean would never get away from the MC and Cas didn't blame him for that. He had a wonderful family who loved him for him and his biker friends were accepting and funny and made the boy smile. There was no reason for Dean to ever leave him MC and Cas was happy for him, but that didn't stop Cas burn with a little jealousy. He wanted what Dean had with his family, he wished that his father wouldn't care that he was gay, he wished that the rest of the bikers still counted him as one of their own. It was unfair. 

Dean stirred a little, his eyes fluttering open as he could tell he was being stared at. Cas took a long breath in as Dean's eyes snapped to Castiel's face, his expression not changing for a moment from his sleepiness. Finally he let out a slow smile and turned around, moving over on the bed for Cas to lay down next to him. 

As soon as Cas lay down, Dean wrapped him arms around him and kissed his cheek before laying his head on the boys shoulder.

"You okay?" He asks tiredly, draping his leg over both of Castiels and pulling him in closer. Cas smiled slightly and nodded his head.

"I'm fine, just got distracted is all."

"Ah, sorry about that." Dean snorted and Cas shrugged and pecked Dean's lips with his own.

"I don't mind all that much. From words on a paper to your freckled ass cheeks, there is no competition." Cas squeezed the bikers ass as Dean rolled his eyes and smirked up at Cas. 

"Well, i won't distract you any longer." He says, sitting up and stretching. Cas watched him as he got out of the bed and pulled on some pants. "I better go anyway. I got some stuff that i need to deal with. I'll call you after i'm done okay?"

Cas nodded his head slowly and seriously, still watching Dean pull on the rest of his clothes. Dean smiled down at Cas when he was ready before leaning down to kiss the boy on the lips, stroke his cheek and wave at him.

"See you later, fluffy." He says and Cas smiled again, watching Dean leave the room.

***

"We don't have a place to store the guns." Dean hushed to his father, looking back at the Irish Gun Masters who stared back intently, waiting for an answer.

"This is huge, Dean. If we got the IGM at our side, we are untouchable. We'll find space." John replies, but Dean doesn't think it's all that good of an idea. He had to agree with his father though as John was the president of the MC and called the shots.

"We should at least take this to the table." Dean says. Taking it to the table meant that John would have to get a vote from the rest of the MC. If the idea was favourable, they could go ahead and do it but if it wasn't, then the president had to listen and no move would be taken against the MC's word.