Epilogue 📎

CARABELLA

I wake with a start. It's my birthday and I will strike for it to be the best one ever. I get up from my bed and literally skip to my closet to find an outfit. I get out my black leather jeans, my white shirt, and my black leather jacket along with a pair of undergarments. I head off into the bathroom for a shower. After I come out of the shower, I dry and change into my clothes. I blow dry my hair. I braid it half of it down the back and two smaller ones on each side leaving the bottom half alone. I was ready for school on a freaking Monday morning...

I drove off to school in my Indian Chief because I was obviously dressed for it. I drove into the school's parking lot and parked my motorcycle by the front of the building. I had everyone's attention. I hated it. I turned off the engine and took the keys off the ignition. I took off my helmet revealing my face and my hair.

'She looks hot af,' I hear someone whisper.

'She looks like a whore.'

Jeez what a big pain in the arse.

'Damn, can I date her?'

'She's never looked this hot before,' someone else whispers.

'She's such a slut.'

Excuse me? Who's the slut? My blood boils. I turn towards the big ass slut to my right. I give her a death stare. I watch her whimper. I take a whiff of her scent. Wolf. That freaking b*tch.

'You keep your business to yourself, mutt' I mind-link.

'Yes, ma'am,' she says back.

'Good. C'mere,' I reply.

She leaves her things with her friends. I watch her walk towards me. I get off my motorcycle and wait for her to get to me. Then she's standing in front of me, I slap her as hard as I can.

"Don't ever disrespect someone from an alpha bloodline. It might not be so pretty," I warn her.

She nods.

"Now go with your whores and get to class," I order her.

She turns and dashes for her friends. I exhale.

After school, at home, sweet home, I had my homework finished

After school, at home, sweet home, I had my homework finished. I was going to take a shower when I smelled it. The scent of something good. It smelled like pomegranate, I think. Wow, it was a good smell. I head out of my room. Down to the first level of the pack house. I followed the scent outside, where I was meet by a car I recognized.