Chapter 16 📎

Luke Bilyk is Mason (from Rejected for Being an Omega)

JULIANNE

By the end, there was a bloody mess. We burned all the vampires' corpses. We tried to clean all the blood on the ground or at least cover the most of it with dirt. The human would get suspicious if we hadn't. I started walking towards the GMC I came in when I bumped into something or rather I say someone.

"Oops, I'm sorry," I say as I look up. "Oh, it's just you."

"Just me? Well, that's quite rude, love," he says.

"I got to go, Damen," I say. I started walking around him when he grabs me by my arm pulling me back in front of him. "Damen, you're hurting me."

"I'm sorry," he lets go of my arm.

"What do you want? 'Cause I want you to leave me alone," I said. "I reject-"

"Don't say it," he cuts me in. "I want you in my life, Julianne. I need my mate."

"Oh, you do? Well, why don't you go ask the blonde bimbo you were kissing about a week ago to be your f*cking mate!" I snap.

"Well, that 'blonde bimbo' as you call her just found her mate. Although, its not what she expected," he says.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"That one vampire. What's his name? Jonathan?" he says.

Jonathan? Wow, that's impressive.

"Wow," I whisper.

"Yeah, so are you going to accept me as your mate? Or am I going to live in misery for the rest of my life?" Damen asks.

Um, wow. Well, if he outs it that way...

"Okay. I'll give you a chance," I say.

He grins and embraces me in his arms. I hug him back. He smells good like blueberries, weird. I think I could get used to this.

 I think I could get used to this

JONATHAN

I start to go out of the limo. I hate being with Darcie. I spent hours trying not to kill her. The wolves killed me father. I watched it and didn't feel anything. I probably miss him 'cause it's the most natural thing to do. At the same time I don't think I will, I barely saw him.