Chapter 1 📎

Author's Note: This is your reminder - or if you skipped the introduction note, your warning - that this book nor the rest of the series is edited. As of 2023, there are plans to rewrite it all to fit my writing style now (as you'll find in Dollhouse]. Please, do give it a chance and I hope you'll come back for the rewrite when it's ready. Some things will be changing.

*

CARA (media section)

Another boring day. Going to school. A wolf school. I'm a werewolf and I don't have a mate if you're wondering. I hope it's someone that is worthy of me. I don't want a mate, yet. I'm 16. So, if he rejects me as his mate at 18, well, whatever.

Today, I'm wearing red skinny jeans, a white shirt, and a black leather jacket. I have a Chevy Camaro. Yellow with black stripes like the one Autobot from Transformers. Bumblebee. Bumblebee is the reason why I have a Camaro with those colors. I don't know about you guys but I kind of think he is adorable and brave.

Anyway, going back to the wolf side of this story. My dad is or was the Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack and he trains us all. And he also trains the New Moon Pack; we have an alliance with them. I don't train with the packs I get private lessons from my dad.

The Alpha of the New Moon Pack is Aiden Forbes. He has brown hair and he has brown eyes. He's Mr. Popular in our school: Forks High School. Yes, I know we live in Forks, Washington. Vampires, Twilight, Werewolves, Blah blah blah. Vampires aren't real and Twilight. Well, the Twilight things are here.

Going back to Mr. Popular. Aiden doesn't have a mate. And he's Alpha. I just hope that it's not me. I'm not ready to be a Luna. Aiden and I don't get along.

Oh, forgot to say Aiden is my "bully". He started bullying me since the 6th grade when I accidentally spilled chocolate milk on his shirt. But, Hey, I spilled chocolate milk on my favorite shirt along the way.

Thank God that I haven't seen him in a while. 7 months. I think his pack is fighting rogues or his looking for his mate. I don't know and I don't care. If he's looking for his mate well I hope he finds her so I can get him off my back.

By the way, I have two older brothers, James and Shay. They are overprotective of me ever since Aiden started bullying me. James is in 12th grade and Shay in 11th. I'm in 10th and so is Aiden. Perfect. Just peachy.

"Cara we're leaving in 20 minutes." I heard James say as I heard him walking past my bedroom door.

"Okay," I shout.

James has a mate her name is Hayley Brooks. She's pretty; she has black hair and blue eyes. Her wolf I believe has blue eyes and black and white fur.

I walk out of my room into the kitchen. I see that Shay and James are eating their breakfast. So, I grab a Greek yogurt out of the fridge and a cup of milk. Then I walked to the cabinet on the other side of the kitchen to grab my favorite cereal. Apple Jack and Cinnamon, I think.

"Fifteen minutes, Cara," Shay said.

"What? You counting time now or something?" I said as I walked to the table with my stuff.

"Hey, Cara, you dropped something," Shay said.

"What?" I said as I looked down around me.

"Your face," Shay said grinning.

"Stop fighting and hurry up. You have to go to school in 10 minutes." Michelle, my mom, says. Our dad's name is Michael by the way.

"We're almost done, mom," James said.