Chapter 2 📎

AIDEN (media section)

I have the first class period with Cara which is boring Math. I have lunch with her and 5th and 6th period. Science and Language Arts. Boring. Everything about school is boring... At least I get a chance to talk to her. If she lets me, obviously.

I look at the door from the seat I'm in. I smell something and at the same Cara comes in. I see her body stiff when she sees me. I smile and she rolls her eyes at me.

Cara walks to the desk two rows away from me. I smirk at her attempt to stay away from me. She won't that far in about an hour when first class is over.

Math is so boring. Who invented it anyway? All it's about is fractions, multiplication, division, algebra, subtraction, addition, exponents, geometry, and a bunch of other crap.

The rest of class is just absolutely and irrevocably boring.

RRRIIINNNGGG!

Hallelujah! The bell rang! I gathered my things. I see that Cara is gathering here things too. I decide to go out of the class and go into an empty room so, I can talk to her. I'm gonna have to choose a room that I know she would need to walk by to get to her second class.

Perfect. The janitor's closet.

I went in and waited a few seconds until I got her scent. I opened the door. I reached out to her and caught a hold of her wrist and pulled her in. I closed the door in the process. She was about to scream but I quickly covered her mouth with the palm of my hand.

"Shh... I just want to talk." I said looking into her greenish-blue eyes.

Talk Time! Here goes nothing...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CARA

What the hell! One moment I'm walking to my next class. The next I'm being pulled into the Janitor's closet. What? When I turn to see who it is... it's the jackass...

Aiden.

I'm about to scream for help when he covers my mouth with his hand. And he says: "Shh... I just want to talk."

Talk? What would he possibly want to talk to me about and not James?

This better be good. I nod and he removes his hand from my mouth. I'm kinda pissed about his hands on me.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask trying to keep my voice even.

He stares at in what seems like forever. My patience is decreasing by every ticking second.

"You know you are beautiful when you're mad." He says smiling. That same smile that would have every girl down on their knees. Of course, I know better. I flinch when he cups my face in the palm of his hands.

NUISANCE | MOONLIGHT LOVE Iजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें